Punishment

"Derek where are you going?"Vallyk asked , Derek seeing him fully dressed.

"To my moms. " Derek respond feeling himself get pulled back.
"Ok see you later baby" Vallyk pulled Derek towards him. He kissed the boys neck, earning a soft moan from him.

"Vallyk don't do that " Derek complained to him.

"Fine, I'm sorry." Vallyk said walking to the bed.

"Where having dinner so I won't be back until 12 or later so don't wait up"Derek lied continuing to put lip gloss on .

"Derek that means I'm all alone " vallyk whined to Derek who chose to ignore him.

Derek continued to curl his lashes not bothering to acknowledge the whining male  . "Vallyk I let you go out so why can't I? And it's literally just my mom and my other family."

"Because I'm going to be alone" vallyk said to Derek who chose to ignore him , agian.

Derek had already made his way Downstairs.
But far enough for him to get away from vallyk. Since Derek already had his shoes on he only needed his wallet and keys.

The keys we're on the counter so he made a quick run to get them along with his wallet.
Dashing out the door with vallyk behind him. he ran through the parking lot trying to lose the older boy.

Vallyk eventually gave up because he didn't want he's boyfriend to not see his family.

~TIME SKIP~

Instead of being at his parents house like he told vallyk Derek was out with Mike, Trent, Cohen, and Jacob. They were going to this party at Justin's house. ( imagine Cohen isn't 12 he's 17 in this ight? Good)
The party started at 7 but everybody knew to show up later.
Mike had parked a couple of blocks down , Just in case the cops decided to show up.

~Dereks pov~
The boys knew we were out but they didn't know where.

Justin was one of my close friends for high school so he invited me. It wasn't a party it was more like a kickback.

Justin's kickbacks were known for getting shut down that's why we parked so far.

"Y'all vallyk tried to keep me in the house like I was going to listen," I told them about earlier.
"Kobe did the same thing like he runs me." mike told us

"Mike, you act like you don't bottom and Kobe practically owns you." Cohen responded to mike earning the middle finger from Mike

" you act like your lil boyfriend jiggy ain't break your back last night."(jiggy is 14 but he finna be 18 in this ight?)

"Mike we aren't even together so shut up" Cohen said to mike blushing making us laugh.

Cohen had hit mike in the back of the head  before taking of running , and mike chased him.

One thing led to another they were on the floor wrestling while Jacob recording.

Nobody's POV
"Get the off of him Cohen." Trent said pulling Cohen off mike. Cohen blew a raspberry at him signaling he won.

"Bitch ass you're. I went easy on you"mike pointed at Cohen who was laughing at him.
"Mike you got your ass whooped by a 17 year old and you're 21, do better bestie"Derek laughed along with the others

~Time skip~
The group had made it to Justin's house. Finally,  Once they got in they all went separate ways.

Derek and mike where on the dance floor shaking ass.( like some hoes 💅🏾)
Cohen was doing body shots off of Trent.( we didn't rase you like this Cohen but pop off ig 😔)