Chapter One

So there I was on a Monday morning pouring down with rain walking to school, with my earphones in listening to the popular boys in my school called One Direction. I always kept to myself never let anyone in or spoke to anyone except my 2 best friends Marshell and Sonia and I always wished that Zayn Malik would notice me one day and just would whoosh me away from this world, even though fairy tales don’t exist and then i remembered I had p.e. with Zayn first thing in the morning. I quickly ran to p.e. even though i was rubbish at it but i would do anything for Zayn i said to myself. I quickly got to the changing room and was surrounded by all these popular girls who I didn’t really speak to because they were stuck up. So i got changed and quickly ran in to the sports centre and there was Zayn and my heart started to beat really fast until i randomly fainted. The last thing i saw was people ran up to me and throw their hands around me and shaking me to wake up. Then I saw a blurry tanned boy who stood before me asking me if I was okay. Everything went black after that I woke up in hospital with 2 heavy eyelids with the same tanned boy standing over me, who was that Zayn Malik? I opened my eyes fully and yes it was Zayn, oh why oh why did he have to see me like this my only dream for him to recognise me and there I was in a hospital room with Zayn Malik. My heart started beating again really fast until he asked me to drink some water. I slowly nodded and gulped down some water and then suddenly I was gazed in to his beautiful shiny eyes for about 5 minutes until my two best friends run in shouting if I was okay, oh how i hated them for ruining my amazing moment. Zayn got up and said “I’ve got to go home now but hope you get well soon and I’ll call you later” and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Oh my god did I just get kissed by Zayn Malik on the forehead and did he just say he’d call me later. I felt like on top of the world, I felt that I was better already. Couples of hours later the girls were gone and my foster parents went back home to collect some clothes for me because I had to stay in the hospital for a week for more scans. A week went by the girls came in and out but no call from Zayn? Why hasn’t Zayn called? Was I one off thing or something? Then suddenly the doors flew open and there he was i didn’t know whether to be mad at him or happy that he was here. I turned my face around for a minute and he came to the other side and held my hands saying “I’m sorry I didn’t call you my phone broke, and I tried to come and visit you but I had a lot going on”. I had to accept the apology and respect him because at least he tried. Then a doctor walked in and said you’re clear to go home, you’re looking fine and healthy. I was about to call my parents but then Zayn asked me if I would go for a spin with him around Birmingham and I couldn’t miss this opportunity so I had to say yes.

Please let me know what you guys think as I am new to this whole Wattpad thing, would mean alot if you read this and comment what you think.

Anika'xx