Chapter Two

I still couldn't believe I was in Zayn Malik's car being next to him was just everything to me. I could see Zayn from the corner of my eye looking at me with his beautiful sparkly eyes. Then suddenly the car stopped, Zayn got out of the car and came to my side and opened the door for and told me that you'd ran out of petrol. We walked for a bit in silence until I saw a funfair. I screamed to Zayn going" Please please we have to go on that Big wheel it would mean everything to me". Zayn looked down and whispered to me "no sorry I can't do this". I held on to his hand and looked him in the eye going" Come on Zayn you can do this, I promise you I will hold on to your hand no matter what". Zayn whispered back “Thank you and promise?".I replied back promise with all my heart. When we got on to the big wheel Zayn squeezed my hand as hard as he could and looked down. I told him if he looked me in the eye everything would be fine when we got to the top. Zayn then looked me in the eye and said" you're beautiful". Then suddenly it started raining and Zayn passionately crushed his lips against mine and we kissed. I couldn't believe this was happening the one kiss I wanted all my life from the one boy is happening right now. It stopped raining and the big wheel stopped, so we got off and Zayn was still holding on to me hand. Zayn held on to my hand and said “ you’re one amazing girl I couldn’t believe that you got me over one of my fears I don’t know what I would have done without you, I love you loads so basically I’m trying to say will you be with me?” I looked at him and whispered “yes” to him. We then went and got some candy floss. Zayn looked at me awkwardly and told me I had candy floss stuck on my mouth. Zayn couldn’t stop laughing and took the candy floss of my mouth. Then Zayn grabbed on to my hand and ran to a nearby village. No one was home so we went to the other side of the house. There was a big window and Zayn told me to go inside first and then he would. So he helped me get inside and then I helped him. The house looked like as if it hasn’t been used for a while. We looked around the house for petrol but couldn’t find any. So Zayn though he’d call one of the boys to pick us up. He called Liam and asked him if he would pick us up but he said he couldn’t today because his mum was sick but would pick us up first thing in the morning because it was really late in the night. Zayn decided that I should sleep on the bed and he would sleep on the couch so it would be camftoble for me. I didn’t argue back and just nodded to his reply. I moved around the whole night and couldn’t sleep so I went and slept next to Zayn on the couch who was fast asleep. In the morning Zayn looked at me and said did you missed me too much that you couldn’t sleep laughingly. I giggled back and said obviously I’m sure everyone misses you sarcastically. Zayn looked at me and tickled me and said “do you regret what you said now”. I screamed going sorry i was joking. Then a car beeped outside we got up quickly and went outside to see who it was and it was Liam and Daniell. Zayn waved at Liam telling him to come inside and would be ready soon.  I got inside and quickly got changed but Zayn kept on messing around with my hair but it was okay because I loved him. Then Daniell and Liam came through the door said to Zayn “who’s that Zayn”. Zayn replied back saying “Daniell and Liam this is Annee my girlfriend and Annee this is Daniell and Liam”. They both looked at each other in a strange way. Daniell came up to me and started making a conversation, while the boys went out to get some food for us. Daniell said to me “shall we hide from the boys” and I replied back saying “why not” laughingly. The boys came in screaming girls breakfasts here. We both couldn’t stop giggling and jumped up and said BOOH behind Zayn’s back. Zayn had the confused hottest face ever. We eat breakfast and thought about hitting the road before dark.

Hey guys this is my secound chapter let me know what you think.

Anika'xx