Chapter Five

Chapter 5

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

I sat next to Annee on her bed side, I had no clue in the world what was going on with her, and no one would tell me anything. I held on to Annee’s hand and told her to wake up and that I promise that I will do anything for her if she did and would never leave her. Then suddenly her hand started moving and she opened her eyes. I quickly grabbed on to the glass of water and told her to drink. She gulped a drop down her throat and wouldn’t drink no more. I said to her “I thought I was going to lose you; promise me you’ll never leave me please? I’ll do everything and anything for you just promise me you’ll always be here for me?” She said “I promise you baby “kissing me on the forehead. Then a doctor walked in and said “I don’t know if you know yet but we run some test’s on you and you have Haematologicalcancer a type of blood cancer b..” Before he could say anything I said” WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE HAS CANCER, SHE’S FINE!”I dropped in to tears.

*Annee’s P.O.V.*

I just couldn’t believe what the doctor just said my parents died of that cancer and now I have it. Oh my god all those days of fainting it was because I had cancer, I just can’t believe this. Then someone snapped at me I didn’t realise that I zoomed off in to my own world. The doctor then carried on” it is a serious cancer and is really hard to cure but I promise you that I will do everything I can do to help you get over this”. Zayn went off again and kept on shouting and I kept telling him to calm down and the doctor’s would do everything they need to do but obviously he wouldn’t listen to me. I didn’t know how to tell them all that my parents died off this cancer no one knew because I hated bringing it up and the fact they died when I was only 2.

*Niall P.O.V.*

I turned around and saw an average height girl with long brown hair and it was Rhianne I wanted to apologise to her but I didn’t know how to but she just ran off in to Annee’s room. I walked in silently after her and Rhianne burst out in tears holding on to Annee. Anika held on to Rhianne and whispered to her that she was fine and to tell everyone to give her and Zayn space for a bit. Rhianne got up and told everyone to go outside for a bit for her to talk to zayn.

*Annee's P.O.V.*

I guess it’s time that I tell Zayn the truth because I can’t keep it inside me no more. Zayn was still there sat next to me staring in to my eyes. I held on to his hand and said “Zayn I have something to tell you but before I say anything I have never ever told anyone this except my close family members so you’re the first person to know out of my friends, you know when the doctor said I had cancer my parents died of the same cancer when I was 2 years old so I don’t really remember them that much” I burst out in tears not knowing what to do. Zayn  quickly well tried to get up and gave me the biggest hug ever and told me that it was okay and that he was here for me no matter what and was sorry for my loss. Zayn then got up and called his mum to come to the hospital quickly but I didn’t know why he called her. Zayn asked me if I would move in with him so he could take extra care of me. I didn’t know what to say and just said yes and he said that he would explain to my foster mother that she could come and visit me every day. Then the doctor walked in and announced that I could go home but would have to come back 2 days later for the scans and things. Everyone walked back in and said that it was time to hit the road and then Zayn’s mum walked in with Zayn.

Please let me know what you guys think and I don't know if you realised I changed Anika's name to Annee.