rose?

Luisa pov

I woke up the next morning with that feeling like your drunk I knew for a fact I wasn't but God I wish I was. I sat the donuts down on the counter and checked the time 7:30 I realized I had a meeting at 8.
"Crap I overslept" i slightly yelled.
"Isn't that normal for you?" I hear someone say
I jump back and look for a sharp objects right in front of me I see scissors suddenly I feel a warmth I would know that safe warm feeling anywhere
"Rose?" I turn around and see the cute red head and I immediately cry. I fall into rose.
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I just wanted to protect my family" I said barely speaking
"I know lu but it's okay I guessed that would happen so I had someone else meet you." Rose smiles and looks down at me
"I love you rose"
"I know you do I love you too, and I will never let you go again" she says. For the first time I feel safe and like nothing else mattered any more.
I look at the clock 7:50.
"No no no I told Rafael that I would be there at 8. Oh no Rafael what do I tell him he trust me and I feel like I let him down again.
" This is the same person who told you he had cancer so who gives a fuck." Rose gets a little aggrivated.
"I know, I know but I still have to go" I gently smile and look into the beautiful red heads eyes knowing I could stay like this for hours.
"Lu please don't tell him anything I need to stay undercover I don't want to go back to jail."
"Okay I wont" I smile and walk out the door feeling like my life is much more broken but at the same time fixed. I know it's wrong to still feel all these things for her but I couldn't help it.

Authors note
Hope you enjoyed
I will try and publish at least once a week