The first date

I wake up not to my alarm clock but to the soft buzz of my phone I look and see that Tomas is calling me. suddenly all the memories from last night flood back and I smile creeps across my face. I answer the phone
S- well hello Tomas
T- hello Samantha I had a question for you...
S- ok ..
T- would you like to join me to dinner this evening??
At this moment my heart stops he asked me on a date" I could barley breath
S- yes yes yes !!!!
T- ok well it's quite posh so dress nicely and I'll pick you up at 8
S- ok good bye
T- bye love
I screamed into my pillow from excitement, then it dawned on me... I know nothing about fashion I checked my clock 5:27. now in a panic I call the one person I know that is good with fashion my friend Anna.
A-hello?
S- hey i need ur help!
A- what's the problem
S- I got asked out to a posh restaurant and I have nothing to wear...
A- what time will he be there
S- 8
A- coming now !!!
By the time Anna it was 6, we spent an hour and I half with my outfit I decided on a medium strapless length floral dress, white pumps and my hair curled. by the time I'm done Tomas was knocking on my door. When I opened the door Tomas's eyes widened as he stared at me, "do I look ok" I ask suddenly nervous "Samantha u look amazing.." I blushed as he kissed my hand and walked me to his light blue convertible. while we were driving there was an awkward silence, suddenly Tomas blurted " do u have a boyfriend ?" I was taken aback by this question but quickly recovered and answered with a simple " no, do you?" He shook his head and kept his eyes on the road. we finally arrived he opened the door as we walked into what seemed like another wold with candles and a grand piano it was a prefect first date. at the end of the meal we took a walk to the park, with fountains and lights strung in the trees it looked magical we found a bench under a tree and continued to talk. After a while Tomas looked me in the eye and said " look I know that we haven't known each other that long but it feels like it's been years ..." I nodded in agreement " so I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend??"

Lol what's gonna happen love cliff hangers