Meeting the cast

I wake up to my alarm clock screaming in my ear, I jump out of bed and pour myself a bowl of cereal with rich black coffee. I take a quick shower and pick out my outfit for meeting the cast, a loose white tribal print shirt, high waisted shorts and my black Convers. I impatiently await a call from Thomas that comes 20 or so minutes later.
T- hello love
S- hey
T- ready to meet the cast today
S- more than ready
T- ok I'll be there in 5, bye love
S- bye
********** end of convo ************
Just like promised Tomas showed up wearing a navy blue tee and pants. "you look great!" He said with a smile "you look good as well" I complimented. we walked to his car and drop to the set. THE SCORCH TRIALS plastered on the side of a trailer. Out of nowhere I am grabed from behind and held in the air "is this that Samantha girl you won't shut up about?" Says the person picking me up. Eventually I am set down to see Dylan o'brien, the one Madison was talking to. Soon after, I meet the rest of the cast there was an extremely pretty girl named Kaya, a really nice and polite guy named Will, then Dylan, a really funny guy named Ki Hong and finally a shortish chubby kid named Blake. We all go inside and have pizza with soda (Bc Blake is to young to drink) and watch movies. Soon it's 12:07 and we all leave for the night. "hey I have an idea..." announces Blake "we should all go to the park tomorrow" we all nod and exchange numbers and take a billion selfies. " I really like them...." I say once Tomas and I have reached the car, "I though you might" Tomas says with a grin. Soon we reach his house "ummmm Tomas, why are we at ur house?" "Because my sister Ava wanted to meet you and I thought that yall could have a girly sleep over and stuff" he said still smiling soon I'm smiling as well once we reach the front door.