The Mistake

A person once declared that he lost his 1,000 so he starts throwing his sheets around, grudgingly declaring in a tone similar to the feeling "someone stole my money and their gonna pay."

The atmosphere was tense so his partner told him...

"maybe your son took it since he was asking for some cash, last time"

The person protested,

"Hell no... he just asked 170, last time... A.J. do you know where the money went?!!"

He asked his daughter in anger figuring that she might have taken the money without asking for his authority

"No... i didnt even touch your wallet or ask money"

She said in her defense knowing that her allowance was usually set on the table for the past week.

Through this declaration, the grew even more tense but the partner noticed uncertainty and mentioned an event about yesterday that might stir the person's memory

"Didn't your son ask for money yesterday to buy food for his friends yesterday since they were having a group study at the house"

The person paused... then asked in a mad tone...

"Are you sure he took a whole 1000 bill from my bag?!?"

The partner answered...

"maybe... ask your son when he gets back"

Even with this mentioned the person still continues to persist a tone wherein someone actually stole his money. Until the secretary opens the door and mentioned about the money...

"sir, i remember your son asking about cash for the food during their group study... i saw him handing out a 1000 bill to the delivery man"

The secretary waited for a reply and was answered by the person in a calmer tone...

"I see..."

The person then walks off silently as if nothing happened...