||˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cliché 07

C L I C H É 0 7
his first

❝ suddenly, she's starting to become a part of my story 

❝ suddenly, she's starting to become a part of my story ❞

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

╭══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╮

F E B R U A R Y 2 6
(sunday)

the cliche of
addressing false
rumors

╰══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╯

RUMORS BRING NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. she had to find out the hard way. it wasn't like it was a new issue to her. in fact, she already knew how much damage a false rumor could do ever since that one incident in her old middle school. the pressuring feeling of being forced down into a hole of lies based on all the stories floating about her. it's the feeling that gave her that pure resentment of everyone around her. the sudden urge to prove them wrong. 

surely, it was inescapable. it was normal, she was a high student after all. of course there would be rumors floating about her, and honestly she didn't mind it at all. if she truly wanted to avoid the unwanted attention and simply just get through high school without being the center of attention, she wouldn't have chosen bakugo's group as her circle of friends. 

everyone in that group sticks out like a sore thumb. from the showy quirk and loud mouth of the explosive male down to the extroverted demeanor and stupid antics of her best friend. surely, they weren't exactly the most average of high school students making them the center of attention when walking into the room. 

certainly, she wouldn't care about the rumors floating around her because she was already used to it. just let them talk, she wouldn't care at all just as long as she knows it isn't true. however if those bad rumors involve a certain quiet peppermint head, she surely had to do something about it. 

she knew how much todoroki was trying his best to communicate with the others. she even realized how much he progressed for talking about his feelings and thoughts out loud for the past week, but a bad rumor wouldn't do any good for him. all the progress and work he put into communicating with others would go to waste.

"so you're telling me that rumor is true?" kaminari gasped before the (h/c) haired girl slapped her hand over his mouth as she bore her (e/c) eyes into his golden ones. "you're too loud! and to answer your question, yes the rumor is true" she mumbled before feeling the blonde lick her palm causing her to quickly wipe it off on his shirt. "ew! you're disgusting" 

he gave her a grin before sticking out his tongue. "it's your fault for covering my mouth" he argued back causing the girl to roll her eyes back in reply.