||˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cliché 10

C L I C H É 1 0
healing kiss

did i do it right?

❝did i do it right? ❞

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

╭══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╮

M A R C H 0 1
(wednesday)

the cliche of
patching each
other up

╰══════ ◇✳◇ ══════╯

DENKI KAMINARI AND SHOTO TODOROKI WERE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN. one longs to be as unforgettable as the other. while the other one longs for a deep and comfortable friendship with her like her best friend.

kaminari knows deep down that he secretly envies the half cold and half hot boy. how he longed to even have half of his potential. to be as strong and intelligent as him. how todoroki could easily impress everyone with a flick of his finger. someone who seems interesting despite him being a man of few words. someone who's cold yet intriguing. but most of all, he wants to be as unforgettable to her as todoroki.

one of the deep fears the blonde has would be the fear of being forgotten. it was the reason for his bright and out of the ordinary personality he presents to others. but to be more specific, his greatest fear would be (y/n) forgetting about him. she had become someone important to the blonde after taking on the title of his best friend. he was afraid of todoroki replacing him.

all he wanted was for her heart to be big enough for the two of them. all he wanted was for her to remember that he was right there, always there to support her best friend.

in contrast to that, it would be a lie to say that todoroki didn't envy the quirky blonde that was denki kaminari. in fact, he somewhat looked up to him when it comes to his social skills. to the peppermint head, he found the blonde as someone who could easily make everyone around him comfortable and open. someone who could bring a smile to their face despite the situation they were in. he was everything he wished to become.

especially when it comes to his friendship with the (h/c) haired girl. he wanted to be as easygoing and open with her as kaminari. to offer her the kind words of reassurance. to speak his mind and not simply stare at her as she does all the talking.

it was safe to admit, that they are both envious of each other's strong points that they fail to notice their own sets of skills.

"(y/n)! i miss you!" the loud blonde clung onto her shoulder and pulled onto her hand causing the girl to stumble on her feet. she rolled her eyes at the remark of her best friend before pushing him away causing the male to pout at her rejection.