Seonghwa couldn't believe what he just witnessed.

"I'm so glad I stumbled upon them, I hope Yeosang is okay..."

He puts Yeosang in his car and makes sure he's seated properly.

"Guess I'll have to let Mingi and Jongho know they're gonna have to get a ride from someone else, sorry guys."

He texted their group chat and puts his phone away.

"Alright he could sleep over at my house, I'll drop him off there, then I'll get some medicine, clothes, toothbrush, what else? And shampoo...? Sure why not."

Seonghwa starts the car and drives home.

-Drive/time skip-

Once he made it home he carries Yeosang and takes him to his room.

He puts Yeosang carefully on his bed.

"Should I take off his clothes?"

Seonghwa's face heats up after he said that and turns around.

"Pervert! Pervert! Pervert! How can you say that!!" He starts slapping himself.

He sees Yeosang on his bed and looks at the clothes he's wearing.

"He looks adorable in these clothes... maybe I'll just take off his sweater so he doesn't sweat that much."

Seonghwa carefully takes Yeosang's sweater off.

"And maybe I should take off his belt? Looks uncomfortable on him..."

His hands were shaking when he was about to touch his belt, he quickly took it off of him.

"There! Done! Nothing else!"

Seonghwa still felt like Yeosang was uncomfortable with the clothes.

"It'd be better if he didn't have his shirt or pants on but I can't do that!" He didn't know what to do but then he had an idea.

"I got it!! What if I call Joongie to come over and do that instead!! And while he does that I buy the medicine and supplies!"

He grabs his phone and was about to call him until he realizes something.

"Wait... Joongie wasn't feeling that well last night... and even before that he was acting strange... let's not bother him."

He puts his phone away.

"Alright I'm sorry Yeosang but you'll have to sleep in those clothes... I'll be right back!! I'm heading off to the store!!"

Seonghwa leaves his house and goes to a store.

- Transition back to the party (with the rest of the guys) -

Wooyoung and San were sitting down on the floor outside feeling helpless until San thought of something.

"Wooyoung let's just go back to the front yard and try to go in from there,"

Wooyoung nods and they both go to the front yard and the door was open.

They enter the house and see Yunho and went towards him.

"Oh hey guys! Meet my new friends Mingi and Jongho!"

They all greeted each other.

"Yunho where's Yeosangie? Why isn't he with you?" Wooyoung asks concerned.

"Oh he's over there-"

Yunho points to the sofa and realizes Yeosang wasn't there.

"ACK NO- he was literally there 2 seconds ago!! Where did he go?!?!" Yunho starts to panic.