Authors Note

Welcome to Ashes!

Trigger warning, this book will include:
   Violence
   Assault
   Bullying
   Drug use
   Slurs

I'll put a trigger warning at the beginning of each chapter.

Please avoid leaving mean comments, if you do not like this book, then I understand and you don't have to read. I'm open to criticism, and if I get something wrong, please feel free to educate me on the topic. If I get something grammatically wrong, that's my fault as English is indeed my first and only language, I'm just dumb. Feel free to correct my grammar.

Comment and vote on each chapter if you wish, as it lets me know if you are enjoying my book. If you have questions about characters and whatnot, feel free to ask and I'll answer as fast as I can.

I'll try to stick to a schedule, but I'm not promising anything. If I take forever to update, just comment and there will likely be a new chapter within a few days of it.

Note that a lot of the characters that may appear are just that: characters. If I add an image to each character(I likely will not as I feel each character in each book looks different to every reader's imagination) I will name who is in the picture if I can, and the person in the image can be thought of as an actor/actress. For example, Harry Shum Jr plays Magnus Bane in the series: Shadowhunters(can be found on Netflix). He is separate from Magnus, Magnus is separate from him.

I likely will not post any other author's notes- any updates will be on my page. I feel that unless the note is important, it ruins the flow of the book for some people.

Please, enjoy!

-WritingCalumH