Character List

Trigger Warning: There will be mentions of violence, gun violence, assault, drug use, slurs, m*rder and more.

Main Characters:

   Angel Marksman is the twenty-three-year-old leader of The Blood Stones. He's known for his cold heart, the endless supply of money he owns, and the way he could pull a trigger without a moment of hesitations. He owns many businesses and buildings, but he loves to stay at his multi-million home, where he brings back several men and women every night.

   Teiron Woole, age nineteen, has just finished his first year in college and is moving in with his boyfriend. He left secondary education with straight A's and is studying to one day become a nurse or doctor, specifically a paediatrician. Teiron is a loyal boyfriend with a partner who doesn't care too much for his safety, but he believes that is just due to his carefree behaviour and as they grow, they will become close again.

    Raphael Cross is the twenty-two-year-old assistant and right-hand man to the leader of TBS. He got involved in the gang to support himself and his wife and now is involved to help protect his daughter in any way it takes. He doesn't care for consequences, as Angel has police paid off, and they have secret homes under fake names.

   Santiago Alvaro is the best friend of Teiron, and after becoming a witness to one of Angel's crimes, he is forced to either join them or die. He is kind-hearted and refuses to take part in the crime itself, so works as the leader's chef.

   Eleanor(Ellie) Marksman is the nineteen-year-old sister of the leader of TBS. She is most certainly not afraid of handling a gun and can "run in high heels bigger than her exes junk". Ellie would do anything to protect her family and takes advantage of her riches to spoil her girlfriend.

   Savannah Quinn is the twenty-year-old girlfriend of Eleanor Marksman. Savannah was born on the right side of town but happened to fall in love with a gun-wielding woman. She's kind and caring and is training to be a medic.

Side characters(Not mentioned much)

   Owen White, an eighteen-year-old member of TBS, happens to be born into the wrong type of family and ends up joining.

   Noah + Liam, twins. Founders of opposing gang.

   Kade, Axel, and Titus. Mentioned later in the book.

   Alejandro Luis is a police officer that Angel has paid off. Takes information of other gangs to Angel in order to keep his wife and three children safe.