Future Of My Fascination

Grace, listens to Ocean talk and looks at him, she moves in to his lap and kisses him gently, Ocean kisses grace back, his hands going to her lower back, as they kiss. 

 Grace pulls away slightly "Ocean does cain have any nicknames?" she asks him Ocean looks at her and nods

"Yeah, he uses the name Cal when he is among humans, why?" Ocean asks her "he's the guy who came to visit me, when you were away" She says "he gave me something called the Doom Scimitar " she tells him .

"Are you serious, thats not a good thing to have Grace " Ocean says "Its deadly to people like me " he says "I know " Grace says "he was trying to get me to use it on you " Grace tells him.

"Why didn't you?" He asks her, Grace looks at him " cos of what you just read me from your journals " she says to him, he smiles, she starts kissing him again.

He moves his hands, to gently grab the hem of her top and slowly moves it up her body, he brakes the kiss, just long enough to take off her top, then takes off his own and kisses her again deeply.

He puts his hands back, on her lower back as they kiss again, after a while, he feels her hands on his back, gently trailing her fingers over his scars, he winces slightly and she stops "sorry" she mumbles in to the kiss "it's fine " he says, deepening the kiss again.

After a while, his hands move up her back, to her bra, he undoes the hook and eye, on her bra, before gently and slowly sliding it down her arms, before throwing it on to the floor.

Grace, then stands up and slowly undoes her belt , before undoing her jean and sliding them off carefully, so as not to take off her panties with them, she then kneels in front of Ocean and undoes his belt, whilst she looks up at him, after his belt is undone, she then undoes his jeans.

Ocean stands up and slips off his jeans, leaving him in his boxers, he bends down and kisses grace again, who is still kneeling down, she smiles up at him when he brakes the kiss and moves her hands to the waistband of his boxers.

She then slowly starts to pull his boxers down, revealing his rock hard cock, her eyes widen at his size, as she looks nervous, "Grace we don't have to do this if you don't want to " Ocean says to her "I want to, it's just your cock is so big, im afraid that it wont fit" she says to him .

"Grace are you a virgin?" he asks her, she nods nervously "Ok, well you know, I will be as gentle as I can and we can stop anytime, just tell me to stop and I stop, I promise" he says to her, she nods and lets his boxers fall to the floor, he steps out of them.

He is about to move, when he feels her small hands, wrap around his cock, he remains still and looks down at her, they lock eyes, she move her head, towards his cock and kisses the tip, he holds back a moan.

she then slowly takes his cock in her mouth, as deep as she can, massaging what she can't fit in her mouth, with her hands, Ocean lets out a moan of approval and gently knots his hands in her hair, "You ever sucked a cock before ?" he manages to ask her , through the pleasure she is giving him, she shakes her head "wow im very impressed, your amazing at it" he moans again.

Grace bobs her head up and down his cock , whilst he moans in pleasure, after a while, her gently pulls her to her feet and kisses her deeply, then lays her down on her bed, then slowly removes her panties, once she is laying naked on her bed, he kisses her again, before kissing down her neck , across her tits ,down her stomach, to her pussy.

Ocean then kisses her pussy before licking it, he then licks her clit, till her pussy is nice and wet, before gently slipping a finger in to her, she winces but doesn't stop him, he gently fingers her pussy, before adding a second finger, gently stretching her tight hole open, so it wont hurt as much, when he sticks his cock inside her .

after a while, grace cums on his fingers, with a very sexy scream of pleasure, Ocean removes his fingers, from her pussy and sucks them clean, then kisses up her body to her lips and kisses her deeply.

he strokes his cock as they kiss, after a few moments when its nice and hard, he pulls away from the kiss and positions his cock by her pussy, before gently pushing his cock inside her, he lets her adjust to his size.

Grace nods telling him to continue, he slowly starts to thrust in and out of her pussy, they kiss whilst they make love to each other, on her bed.

after a while, he stops kissing her "Im going to cum , do you want me to pull out?" he asks her "Yes please , cum in my mouth" she says to him , he pulls out of her pussy and positions his cock by her mouth, she sucks his cock again, he soon cums in her mouth.

she swallows his cum, he pulls his cock out of her mouth, before laying next to her under the bed covers , he holds her in his arms and kisses her forehead.

"That was Amazing " Ocean says to her, "It really was" Grace replies to him and kisses him deeply.

"we should get some sleep" Ocean says to her, Grace nods and snuggles up to him, they are soon both asleep, in each others arms.