Paimon & MC || 02

[Paimon's POV]

- MC can't glide -

MC is such a noob at gliding!

MC keeps landing into the trees and getting stuck!

MC couldn't even pass the licensure exam!

Even Amber gave up on helping MC learn how to glide properly, yeesh!

From dusk till dawn I've been accompanying MC as they practiced their gliding. I don't know whether I should laugh or feel bad. I mean, how can you be so terrible at something as simple as that!

"Paimonahshdhdh-"

The sound of a voice getting muffled by water dragged me out of my thinking and made me facepalm. MC seems to have fallen into the water again and doesn't have the energy to swim to land. Again.

"The best travel partner is here to... Save the day!..." I say with forced enthusiasm then head over to my drowning friend that loves to treat me like emergency food. And I help drag them out of the water.

I may be little but do not underestimate Paimon's strength! Aha!

Once MC was back on solid land, they sat soaked, sighing in frustration. Fumbling with their dripping scarves.

"Well, aren't you going to give it another go?" I ask MC.

"I don't know... I just can't get the hang of this!"

"But if you can't pass the licensure exam, you'll keep getting caught up by the guards back in Mondstadt! Though, I wouldn't mind getting caught up by Otto. Hehe."

MC didn't respond to me, but instead looked at me as if I was revolting. "What?"

"O-otto? That one knight of Favonius?"

"Yeah! And what about?"

"I'll feed you to Otto!" MC scowled.

"Hmmm." I paused to think whether I'd be ok with that or not, while my travel partner looked even more revolted. "That doesn't sound too bad, but I'd prefer not being his food."

"I'll... Go back to practicing."

"Great! You can do it MC!"