★CHAPTER FOUR★

NOT EDITED⚠️

I woke up earlier than usual today, been it a weekend I have nothing to do and I was in no mood to cook besides it was too early to make breakfast since everyone wakes up late on weekends.

I checked the wattpad app my friends introduced me to but I found nothing interesting to read, I have little amount of books in my library. I really need to ask them for books suggestion.

Lazily I hop out of bed and decided to go and watch something in the living room.

I ran my hands over my messy hair, I remember how Hamma would always tease me everything I wake up that my hair look like a bird nest. God knows I miss that soul so much it hurts. I once called him but the number wasn't reachable.

I threw my black veil over my head not bothering to comb it but I managed to stretch it a little with my fingers. I have long and silky black hair that reached my mid back. I inherited it from both my mom and and dad's side of the family.

My mom's hair was very long that I sometimes envy. Her hair reached her lower back she hardly ever plait because it ends up losing itself and so was anty min min's hair she has a long and full hair guess it comes with perks of being Fulani.

I was still dressed in my spongebob's trouser and top nightie. Yeah I still love and watch spongebob. I wore my flip flops, picked my phone and walk out.

XXX

I was so engrossed in the movie I was watching that I didn't notice a presence, well not until the channel was changed to some boring news. I quickly spun my head around that I was even afraid if I broke a bone.

"Holy cow!!" I exclaimed trying really hard to keep my cool when I noticed the intruder.

Ya Jawad

I don't understand why on earth he would just come and change the channel and that to news, last time I checked they had a tv in there side of the house. If he's here to make me angry then he have actually succeeded.

"Ya Jawad I was watching that" I said as calmly and respectfully I could sound. I won't give him the satisfaction that he have angered me.

"And I'm watching this" he replied not bothering to look my way. Okay that was rude

I stood up and picked my phone and decided to leave the place he can as well marry the television for all I care I have no energy to argue this morning.

I walk up fuming as I keep chanting to myself don't let him get to you sabr when I bumped into a hard wall 'ouch' I yelped in pain my head seriously needs a massage

"Oh my sorry" Okay walls talk?

I raised my head and realize it was hermano, he does work out well for a moment there  I really thought it was a wall so it was him.

"Where are you heading to and why do you look angry?"

"Your twin over there came and change the channel I was watching just when I started enjoying the movie" I replied still angry while massaging the place I hit.

"Don't mind him, now are you hungry?" He asked but before I could answer my stomach decided to embarrass me as it made a growling sound.

He laughed showing his deep dimples I guess that's the only distinctive feature he has with his twin but everything of theirs was the same from their captivating charcoal eyes that is beautifully adorned with long lashes, to their long carrot like nose, even their curly hair is the same. No doubt there are handsome well except one is a jerk.

He told me to go and dress up as we are going out for breakfast just the two of us.

XXX
It took me thirty minutes to have my bath, I applied lotion on my body, comb my long hair and tied it in a ponytail. I didn't bother to add any makeup on my face after all I wasn't really a fan. I just lined my big doe eyes with khol and now the hardest part what to wear. I hope am not the only girl who has a full wardrobe stuck with cloth yet have no idea of what to wear.