Ten

Lilis POV

I snuck back through my window as I tried to be very quiet. 

"Where did you sneak off to?" JJ asked scaring the crap out of me.

"You just gave me a heart attack." I say out of breath.

I turn my attention to him. He was sitting in a chair directly next to John Bs bed. He was sitting next to a lamp giving me a clear view of his face. He looked exhausted but he was clearly angry.

"Where were you?" He asks me sharply.

"I went for a walk to clear my head." I mumble.

"Bullshit. You left at three in the morning!" He yells at me.

"You leave all the time. Why can't I leave whenever I want? You aren't my father." I reply sharply.

"You left without saying anything! You could have been kidnapped! I was worried about you!" He yells as he starts to get even more upset.

"I'm sorry...I'll tell you next time but I literally just went for a walk so chill." I say as I sit on the bed.

"Then why was Rafe Cameron's car parked outside the house?" JJ asks me sharply.

Shit. I sigh as a fake laugh leaves my mouth.

"Rafe? Are you high? It was Kies car. She picked me up and we were talking about boys okay... you caught me." I say playfully.

His face doesn't change as he can tell everything I just said is complete bs.

"Lili, I'm only gonna ask you this once and I want you to tell me the truth. What were you doing with Rafe Cameron?" JJ asks me sharply.

I bite my lip as I try and think of how to respond.

"It doesn't matter." I say softly.

"It matters to me! Are you dating Rafe? Because if you are, you are completely disrespecting the pogues!" He says angrily.

"Even if I was dating Rafe which I am not it doesn't matter! John B dated Sarah Cameron!" I say sharply.

"This is completely different and you know that." JJ says sharply.

"Rafes just a friend so chill out. I'm tired so leave me alone." I say as I try and calm down.

JJ stands up and walks right up to my face.

"He shouldn't be anything Lili. After everything he put us through. He killed a cop! The only cop that could clear John Bs name! Rafe Cameron is the reason John B is dead!" JJ screams in my face.

I feel tears want to come out of my eyes but I force them not to fall.

"Ward Cameron is the reason John B is dead!" I say as I push JJ backwards.

"After everything Rafe Cameron has done to us you still wanna fuck him." JJ says as he runs his hands through his hair.

"I never said I wanted to do that with him. I literally just talk to him... okay. He needs a friend... he lost his sister to." I say softly.

"He deserves to feel like trash since he's the reason she is dead." JJ says angrily.

"Get out... please.." I say as I try not to raise my voice.

"I wasn't finished talking.." JJ says sharply.

I feel tears start to fall and I quickly wipe them away.