Montana

Carabella's head started to spin as she looked to Jacey, "Wait! Why am I involved in this punishment?" She said raising her voice as he looked at her and she could see his wolf eyes as lowered her head and backed up a little. "I need you to watch after Jacey, and let's be honest, I can't separate you two." He said smiling a little as he tried to lighten the mood. "When do we leave?" Jacey said looking to her father and Carabella knew this was going to be tough for the both of them. 

"In two hours. We have already packed what you can take with you and the dorm room will have what you need." He said as Jacey looked to Carabella and they both had the same expression, they won't be returning. 

As they stood outside on the runway Connor was standing there with sadness in his eyes and he looked to them both. "I wish he was sending me with you..." Jacey cut him off and pulled him into a hug, "Don't worry we will be coming back Connor." She said trying to sound optimistic as he did a slight smile. Carabella smiled to him and went to give him a hug and he grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss. Her eyes were widened as he pulled away and he was bright red and walked away. "Well I didn't see that coming." Jacey said as she laughed a little and her father walked up to them. "You will be brought back on breaks, but other then that don't mess this up." He gave them a warning look before pulling them into a hug."Take care my two daughters." He whispered and kissed there foreheads before walking away.

They looked at each before climbing the stair to the jet. "Oh no..." Jacey sighed as she looked and saw that Miles was riding on the plane with them. He just gave her a small growl before looking out to his window. "Sit down Jacey...:" Carabella said as she sat in her seat fumbling with her buckle as she tried to keep calm. Jacey laughed before coming over and buckling it for her. "Thanks..." She said barely able to speak as she took deep breathes and closed her eyes. 

"Carabella! Wake up, we made it to Montana." she heard Jacey say as she opened her eyes, "Wait we are there? I just closed my eyes .." Jacey laughed as she handed her a coat "It's really cold here, at least that's what the pilot was saying over the speakers." As Carabella looked around and unbuckled herself she stretched as she got up. Feeling each bone pop as she sighed with relief, "Cam we never fly again? I hate that thing." She said as they walked to the door and the wind blew against there face and they both were shocked at how cold it was.As she looked up at her surroundings she didn't pay attention to the stairs and started to fall and barely caught the railing. All she could hear was Jacey struggling to breath through her the laughs. "Thanks for your concern Jacey, I feel your love." She said as she moved down the stairs and saw the car that was sent to pick them up. "Come on Cara! You are fine and if you got hurt you know I would help you." Jacey said as she basically leaped the stairs to catch up to where Carabella was standing.

"You both need to be more careful!" Miles said through his teeth as he was silent behind them the entire time. "You don't need to watch after us!" Jacey snapped as she turned so quickly to look up to him with fire in her eyes. "I can care for myself!" Miles started to laugh and just looked her in the eyes and whispered, "Just like you did Connor... You let him change with humans around a..." Before he could finished Jacey punched him in the face and Carabella grabbed her. "Jacey! Stop! He is being forced here just like us!" Miles just smiled with some blood on his face from her breaking his nose, but you could hear the bones cracking as they began to heal themselves, "I am stuck here because you can't look around before changing, so just so you know I will be everywhere you two are." He said as he wiped the blood off his face and opened the door sliding to the far side of the car. "I will sit next to him." Carabella moved and dragged Jacey in with her.

The ride to the school was silent and awkward, you could cut a knife through the tension in the air. "We are coming up on the school." Carabella was shocked with sound of the drivers voice being so velvet sounding, and she couldn't help but smile. "Thank you," She said as she looked out the window to seeing these huge emerging from the forests that surround the entire school. The pines covered with fresh snow that shined brightly with the sun. The buildings looked like brick apartments she saw in Maine, but then she saw a building made almost all of glass, the different colors shined into the snow that was on the ground making its own light show. "This place is huge Javey!" She saw the huge three story building in the center where people were moving all around. As the driver pulled up in between two of the brick buildings and stopped he parked and got out to the trunk. "Looks like our stops." Miles said as he quickly got out with the two girls following in suit.