The start of loneliness

I was taking a short walk on my way to see my boyfriend, Lowe's-kun, who I have been dating for around 3 years. I walk inside of the Lowe's to see him making out with Ace-san (Ace hardware.. eh? good? no? ah okay). I was completely crushed by this sight. I thought he was the perfect bucket. I truly loved him so so much. But he betrayed me. I didn't even know what to do. Should I step up and say something? Or do I just storm out without doing anything. I knew what I was going to do.

     I slowly walked up to them and all I could say was, "We're done Lowe's-kun."

     He tried to say something but before he could do anything, I quickly ran outside the store as fast as I could. Tears were bursting out of my eyes and I could feel the tears going up my nostrils due to my intense breathing and tear patterns. All I could taste was the salt of my tears. I needed to go home.

   I arrived out my house with great speed then quickly locked myself inside of my room. I was still in tears so I muffled my cries with my pillow. My face had remained inside of that pillow for at least what feels like eternity. By the time I got up, it was already nighttime. I felt so alone. So betrayed. I scrolled through my phone and I open up to see a picture from Ace-san. She was making out with Lowe's-kun. She just had to rub it in didn't she? I just wanted to date the perfect bucket. I thought Lowe's-kun was the perfect one, but I guess not. I guess I'll head to bed now I've gone through so much already.

     I woke up the next morning hoping what I saw was a nightmare. But I opened up my phone to see the picture Ace-san sent. I didn't know what to do for most of the day. But then 3 pm rolled around and the loneliness kicked in even more. Why 3 pm you may ask? That's the exact time we started to date. Yes I remember that. As well as every little piece of info in our relationship. I decided to do what I always do when I feel sad and take a walk to home depot to see my best friend, Home-kun.