Finding comfort

I was taking a walk to home depot where my best friend Home-kun can comfort me. He's always been there for me when I needed him the most. The walk wasn't very long but the thoughts that came into my head made the walk feel long. I thought about all of the good times I had with Lowe's-kun. The thought of his warm embrace, his plastic, and especially.. his shape. He had such a good bucket shape. The perfect curve, some might say. My train of thought was interrupted by the vibration of my phone. I look to see what it was however to my dismay it was more pictures from Ace-san. I didn't even bother to look at the pictures but instead I decided to toss my phone to the open road. I almost started to cry again but I looked up to see a small bit of orange, then I realized I was here, I was at home depot.

     I walk inside to be greeted by Home-kun who quickly pulled me into a tight hug. I was completely shocked at this but just accepted the hug and melted into it while crying.

     "Hey hey it's okay, I'm here for you know y/n. I'm not going anywhere until I know that you feel okay?" He stated in a reassuring tone.

     "H-he.. *hic* he just... I-.." I couldn't even get the words I was trying to say out of my mouth.

     "Shh shh it's okay y/n, it's okay. He was a really piece of shed I know. He was also a real jackhammer." He said in yet another reassuring tone.

     "I-... I-.. *hic*" Once again I couldn't get another word out of my mouth.

     "Shh shh.. I'll be here until you're fine.. I'll be here." He said in, you guessed it, another smexy reassuring tone.

     I had stayed in that hug for nearly 20 minutes until I actually stopped crying. I cry a lot okay? Shut up. After the hug, I ended up staying with Home-kun for quite a while to the point where I was back at his house. His house it what you'd expect for a typical bucket (honestly I don't know what a bucket's house is supposed to be like so... just bear with me here). I was too busy staring around his house to notice that Home-kun was trying to say something to me.

     "And that's when I told the guy, 'that was the biggest pickaxe I'd ever seen on a bucket's body. I mean it's certainly bigger than my pickaxe which is slightly embarrassing but oh well.'" He spoke in a cheery tone.

     "*nervous chuckling* Y-yep *more nervous chuckling* big pickaxe alright." Oh god I sound as awkward as the time where I- ya know what? Never mind that.. I'll save that for some other time.

     "Are ya doing okay y/n? You seem awkwardly, well awkward I suppose. Is something bothering you?" He questioned

     "O-oh I'm just a bit tired is a-all." I stated nervously

     "Sheesh no need to be so tense with your words there y/n, also if you're tired, just head up to my bed. No need to worry about me, I'll just sleep on this comfy mahogany desk over here." He chuckled.

     "Oh a-alrighty. Well.. good night Home-kun," I remarked. 

     "Sleep tight y/n, don't let the bed bolts bite," He said in a joking manner.

     And with that last interaction I headed up to Home-kun's bedroom where I was going to sleep for the night. I instantly plopped down onto his bed then instantly passed out with the smell of Home-kun's plastic going through my nostrils.