ten

There are only ten days left before Jamie's birthday and fifteen days before Christmas. Yep, Jamie was born few days before Christmas and it was the bestest gift chaeyoung had ever recieved and now, Jennie's too. The couple busied themselves in preparing their house and buying all the necessary things they needed. Well, the blonde was more hands-on since Jennie's one week off was over and she was dumped with lots of paperwork and meetings she missed. Rosie, being hands-on to the level that she ranted on Jennie for a good five minutes on how the painter did not get the right shade of pink in their daughter's room and the latter could only laugh at her wife's antics and cuteness. Chaeyoung and Jamie also transferred temporarily to their penthouse since Jamie's still not aware of their new house and it's still under renovation. The couple is thankful as well since both of their parents are free to babysit Jamie when they have things to do, especially Jennie's parents. If you could've just count Jamie's designer clothes and bags that they bought for her in a span of one week, you would also spend days counting it. Rosie wasn't happy about it at first because she does not want Jamie to get used in being spoiled by things but then, Jennie calmed her and said it was okay since they just had Jamie and it's their only grandchild so they're just making up for the years they skipped.

The Kim couple decided to move in days before Jamie's birthday and give it to her as an early gift but it seems like their baby is already fond of their penthouse and spends every minute in her mummy's studio to play piano and paint. Not only that their child is intelligent af,she's also an art-inclined kid too. Jennie even asked her wife about it, What can their child can not do? and chaeyoung just shrugged in her question.The brunette literally became Jamie's biggest fan in the whole wide world. The CEO is much happier these days as well, going home in their place tired but happy seeing her family making dinner or singing their hearts out while waiting for her. She looks forward to it everyday and swore that she would never get tired of it.

Chaeyoung also went out to catch up on her bestfriend, Hyeri, who somehow cried all throughout their meeting knowing that Chaeyoung is alive and well. She even cursed at the blonde out of frustration about the latter telling her that she'll just be gone for few weeks instead of years. Much more when she looked stunned as ever when she told her about Jamie and Hyeri cried even harder. Of course, chaeyoung could only laugh and told her that she was even more dramatic than her wife knowing about the news. So they figured out their schedules and agreed to meet again on Jamie's birthday since it'll be happening in few days. Hyeri, asked the blonde too if she's coming back in exhibiting artworks but the latter could not answer her just then since they just settled in and she doesn't even know if people are still interested in her art.

The days went through, It's the 15th of December and it was the day they moved into their new house. Jamie was ecstatic and wouldn't stop running around the house checking all the things that their house could offer. She love her room so much as expected. What kid wouldn't love it? It was a modern-princess themed room with walk-in closet and a mini studio? All members of the family were gathered and had an amazing backyard barbeque and bonfire since the weather's getting cold in the country. And of course, the first night was three of them cuddled together in the master's bedroom though Jamie was dying to sleep on her own, her mama wanted their first night in together and well, Jamie is just as whipped as her mama.

Two days after they moved in, three days before Jamie's birthday, Jennie called her wife in the middle of the day asking her if she could prepare a suit for her.

"Where are you going?'

"I'll explain when I get home"

"Alright"

Jennie entered their mansion and was met by her daughter that was comfortably watching videos in her iPad.

"Jamie, don't spend too much time on your iPad"