Draco malfoy x reader (the best date ever)

It was my 5th year at Hogwarts and had a big crush on Draco Malfoy. I was sitting with Hermione in DADA. The class was really boring. I looked over at Draco and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked up at me and I turned my around really fast hoping that he didn't see me. I looked back over and he was staring at me now. I looked away and so did he. Class had finally ended and I grabbed my books and headed out. I had just walked out of the door and someone grabbed my wrist. When I turned around to see who it was I bumped into someone I look up and it Draco. " hi y/n." Draco said and I started to stutter, " h-hi Draco." He still had a hold of my wrist. I asked, " what do you need." He said, " I was wondering if you were wanting to go on a date with me." I pretty sure I was so happy I was jumping up and down. I said, " yeas of course." He let loose of my wrist and said, " tonight at 9 meet me in the Room of Requirement and dress nice." I said, " ok" . I kissed him on the cheek and then walked away smiling. I was so excited lucky DADA was the last class of the day. I went to Hermione in the Gryffindor common room and told her. "Well we better be getting you ready." Hermione said. She jumped up and dragged me to the girls dorm. I was looking though all my clothes and I found what I was looking for. "Finally" I said and showed Hermione. "I love it and let me do your hair and you can do you makeup." She said. I got Dressed and sat down so Hermione could do my hair while I was doing my makeup. " finally your ready."
This is what I was wearing.

I looked at the time and it was 8:50

I looked at the time and it was 8:50. I jumped up and started to head down the steps and Harry stoped me. " where are you going." He asked. " on a date with Draco."
I said back. I moved him out of the way or I was going to be late I rushed down the halls. I turned around the corner and bumped into Draco again. " you look amazing." He said I blushed and said, " thank you." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room of requirements. He shut the door and locked it then casted a silence charm. I looked at him and he had lust in his eyes. He started walking over to me. I asked, " what are you doing." He said," doing what I have always wanted to do." Then he kissed me and I kissed back he started to suck and kiss down my neck, leaving love bites all over my neck. He grabbed my thigh making me slightly moan. He smirked and started to rube up my thigh. He had made it to my heat and started to rube my clothed clit. I moaned and he stopped and started to take off his clothes, so I took off my dress and threw it to the side. Draco picked me up and threw me on the bed. Me and him are naked and he is just hovering above me. He kissed me and said,"are you ready."
I said, " yes." He slowly pushed into me letting me adjust to his size. I moaned and he groaned. " move please." I said. He started to move in and out as fast as he could. I was a moaning mess. "F-fuck Draco." I Managed to get out. " your so tight y/n" he said. I could feel the knot in my stomach. " I-I'm g-going to cu-um." I moaned out. " cum for me baby" Draco said which pushed me off the edge. I started to cum, so did Draco. He flopped down beside me and said," I love you." "I love you too" I said back and kissed him. I got up and got dressed. I could barely walk so Draco helped me back to girls dorm. "Will you be my girlfriend y/n." He asked and I said," of course I will." I kissed him and went inside and of course Hermione was up waiting for me to get back. I told her what had happen and that me and him was dating. She was so happy for me. "Well goodnight Hermione I'm so tired." I said. She laughed and said," goodnight." I laid down and fell asleep as soon as i did.

The End I hope you all like this one.