Ron wealsey x reader (christmas at the wealsey's)

It was winter break and I was bored just sitting at home doing nothing until my crush Ron Weasley asked me to say with his family for Christmas and of course I said yes. I am best friends with Ginny and she was coming with her bothers fred and George to pick me up in the flying car of course. I had just gotten ready. I had done my hair and makeup and was wearing a cute outfit to impress Ron. I was wearing this

 I was wearing this

I was so excited. I was looking out my widow and I saw them flying so I grabbed my bag and hopped in. I hugged Ginny and said, "hi Fred and George." "Y/n" they say back. We just talked until we got to the Weasley house. I could not wait to see Ron and do so many fun thing with Ginny. I hopped out of the car and Ron was standing there just staring at me. I blushed a little and then Fred said, "wow real smooth" we all started laughing. "Sorry it's just you look gorgeous" Ron said. I started to blush even more and said, "thank you." I went inside and up to ginnys room and sat my bag down. Me and her talked and then she asked, "so do you like Ron." "Umm yeah I do but don't tell anyone ok." I said. "Ok" she said back. Then Miss Weasley yelled, "dinners ready." Me and Ginny jumped up and headed down stairs. I sat in between Ginny and Ron. All we did was just talk about random stuff. Dinner was over and I headed up to go change into  pajamas and I changed into this

 Dinner was over and I headed up to go change into  pajamas and I changed into this

After I got changed I went down stairs and found Ron, Fred, and George. Miss Weasley and Mr Weasley had to go somewhere and Ginny was already asleep. I went and sat down beside Ron. Fred and George looked at each other and then looked at me and Ron. "What" I asked. "Oh nothing just that your bra is showing." They said laughing. "Shit sorry I didn't mean to" I said. " oh don't worry I think Ron liked it" Fred said. We all started laughing except for Ron. Fred and George left to go to sleep and it was just me and Ron. I looked at Ron and said, "there is something I need to tell you but I'm scared." "What is it?" He said. "I really like you Ron and i mean not like a friend I like you like you and it's ok if you don't feel the same." I said. Before I new it Ron had getting up and grabbed me and kissed me. I felt my heart racing. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put me back down and said, " I like you too y/n." He leaned down and started to leave hickeys all down my neck and we started to strip. "What if someone walks in." I asked. "Don't worry they won't." He said. I threw him on the couch and hopped on his lap. I kissed him and I could feel his cock under me getting harder and harder. He grabbed ahold of my hips and slammed me down on his cock causing me to scream but I stoped my self mid scream. He would pick me back up and slam me back down. Then he would leave more hickeys on my neck. "Who's are you" he said. "Yours daddy" I said back moaning. He picked me up and put me on all four on the couch and started slamming into me again and again. I could feel the knot. "I-I'm going to cum-m daddy" I moaned out. "Cum for daddy baby girl" he said and that sent me over the edge. I could feel mine and his cum dripping out of me. I feel down on the couch and so did he. I cuddled with him and said, " we need to get dressed and head to bed." "Yeah" he said as he got up and got dressed. I got up and got dressed and headed up to Ginnys  room. But little did me and Ron know that Fred and George was watching us behind the steps and headed up when we were done.

It's morning time

I got up and was limping and could barely walk. I got up and showered and got dressed. I was wearing this

I was walking well more like limping down the steps

I was walking well more like limping down the steps. Fred and George saw me and started to laugh. I tried my best to walk normally but no I couldn't no matter how hard I tried. Ginny saw me and asked, "what happened" but before I could open my mouth Fred and George both said, "her and Ron happened." I could almost snap there necks. Ginny looked at me and said, "eww." Me and her started laughing. We walked into the kitchen to eat. Miss and Mr Weasley were still gone. "So how is everyone's morning?" I asked. " good but how was last night y/n." Fred asked smiling. "Yeah how was it because. It must of been good from the look of your and Ron's faces." George said. I was so mad. "You watched us" I yelled. "Yep" they both said. "So you seen everything and heard it." I asked. "Your all's nicknames for each other are interesting." Fred said. "Don't you dare ever tell anyone about that your I swear I will kill you both faster than the killing curse." I said. "Ok geez we are just trying to play." George said. "Ok that's what I though" I said. After breakfast it was a little awkward but me and Ron told everyone about me and him dating and everyone already figured. I stayed with Ron the rest of the winter.

The end