♱Just a Game to Them♱

7:15 am

Location: ???

 ♰  Rumbling sorted throughout the entire room. Everyone was passed out, strapped into each seat. A headset on each and every one of them. The room was covered with cameras on all corners. On the monitors, a woman dressed in a white dress shirt shoved into a high-waist black pencil skirt, that went with the black heels. Her hair let loose, a butterfly clip on the back, holding a few strands in place. Standing in the center of the room, workers typing away on their computers. 

7:15 am

Location: Virtual Reality Room; ???

Few were starting to stir, their senses coming back slowly. 

To what they see inside;

    By the time they all woke up. They started to press the button to let the straps let loose, allowing them to stand a move around. All circled to the center taking in their new surroundings. One thing they noticed was the colored suits they all had and small miniature versions of each same color as what they wore.

   "Welcome, I hope you don't mind the sudden environment." A loudspeaker appeared in the center. "We are here to test how you all will react in a life and death matter. Not only that but, it'll be fun to watch all slowly kill each other." They said, "So we're just ginny-pigs for you." Dylan said sounding more like a statement than a question. "Ah, Dylan Hart, your history has its way around townYou don't want to go back to prison, right?" At that, he fell stiff. "You can't do that! We're people, not some lab rats for your entertainment" Ramona said, standing beside Dylan.

    "Now, that's where you're all wrong. Right now your minds are active on here, but if we feel like it, we can fry your brains when we want." That's when it all went silent. ♰

⚛︎"Let the games begin"  ⚛︎