☪︎

It was a nice peaceful day. Everyone in their homes, enjoying the weekend with their families. Except for a certain raven-haired female. She seems to be 19, her hair reaching to her hips swaying with every turn and movement the girl made. She was dressed in a black sleeved shirt with light jeans, ripped by the knee, going with the white air forces she had for some time now. Folding the last piece of clothing into her suitcase, she was ready to go. She grabbed the zippers from each side, having them meet in the middle. She took the handle from within her grasp and proceeded to head out of the room.

   She made her down the stairs and laid the suitcase at the end. Making her way to the kitchen, she opened the top cabinet and took out a box of 'Cinnamon Toast Crunch'. Never did she let go of that habit when she grew older. Yes, she can cook and all, but today she didn't feel the mood to do it and has limited time. She opened the box and proceeds to pour it into a white-colored glass bowl, along with the milk. 

   Taking out a spoon from a cabinet next to her did she start eating. Once finished and washing the used utensils, did she grab her car keys from the counter and made way to the filled suitcase left untouched on the first step of the stairs. Heading To the front door when making sure she had everything she needed for this trip.

  Opening the trunk of her car, lifting the suitcase to put it in, placing it down neatly inside. Closing the trunk, she made her way to the driver's seat. Putting on her seatbelt and rearranging the mirror, she drove to the train station. Since it was the weekend and people were barely out, there wasn't any traffic, making it easier for the girl. Parking into a valet, she grabbed her things and made way inside. She had already purchased a ticket so all she needed to do was wait for her train.

  The whistle of the train had her stand up immediately and stand in front of the doors to open. Once they had checked her ticket was, she able to get on. Sitting on the right side next to the window. She took out her wired earbuds, plugging them into her phone, and proceeded to listen to her playlist. The train had come to a stop and getting off like most people who were riding with her. Once on the concrete ground she took out her phone and started dialing a number. No answer. Short after she felt arms wrap around her waist having her turn her head quickly to look at this stranger only to meet a pair of familiar blue orbs. Greeting the man with a loving embrace to which he happily returns the favor to his returning lover. 

   Once the pair had reached his car, she saw her parents waiting beside it. The girl wasted no time and rushed up to her parents giving each other the affection they desired, the one only a parent can give to their child. When everyone got on, they started talking about the events that happened while the other was away, filling in the gaps that were created in their time being separated.