The first adventure

Chapter 2

I could not believe it I looked shocked at my friend and everyone

I could not believe it I looked shocked at my friend and everyone. "You are a .....SLYTHERYN!" I stoop up abruptly hearing Hugo over the silence say "bloody hell" looking shocked. This is not over. The teacher takes the hat and places it down on the small tables which looks like it could crumble any minute. "This is the best decision for you" says the sorting hat knowing what I am thinking.

The students come out of their daze and some clap some cheer or whisper to each other. I go and sit down at the slytherin table observing their stares and attire, some year threes smile and smirk at me. Scorpius is seated next to me, he was sorted in slytherin before me, im not suprised he is. "This was not supposed to happen" I say sighting looking at my right watching Hugo go up sitting down nervously. I smile watching him being awkward as the hat is put on he looks scared as he is going to be eaten by it.

"Hello?" Says Hugo looking up unsure what to do. "Ahh a weasly again! Whose are you young boy?" Says the hat to Hugo, I hold in a laughter as he stutters "r-ron and Hermione weasly". The sorting hat makes some noises and starts speaking again. "Brave and smart combined together, you young weasly are a ... GRYFINDOR!" Hugo looks relaxed and unsure what to do he glances at me for a second and goes to sit down at the Gryfindor table.

At the slytherin dorm

I sit down looking around the room where there are lots of children playing games, sitting by the fire  or just talking anywhere

I sit down looking around the room where there are lots of children playing games, sitting by the fire or just talking anywhere. "This is a disaster, my father will be dissapointed in me" I huff on my own. Out of anywhere someone says "im sure he wont be dissapointed, he wont mind". I look at my left and see Scorpius sitting down next to me reading a book, how did I not see him there?

I turn my focus on him and he looks uneasy tring to focus on the book, me on the other hand i turn fully around with my legs crossed next to him, "Thanks for the comfort malfoy". He looks at me and tries not to smile, I know what he thinks, he thinks I wont talk to him because of what his father has done. Well I am more forgiving and as my mother says people deserve a second chance and Scorpius has done nothing. "I know what to do" I say feeling the light switch turn on in my brain, "I am going to sneak inside the headmasters room to talk to the headmaster or even better the sorting hat". I say proudly suddently standing up he looks at me unsure what to do.