~{ Chapter 3 }~

The day went on, and we played some games together. We laughed. It was a fun first day. Once the day ended. We went back to our dorm and basically did our nightly routine. I enjoyed it a lot. I couldn't wait for what the future held for us.

─── ・ ☆: * .* :☆. ───

~{ Tuesday, 06:15 }~

~Y/n's POV~

I could hear the shower from the bathroom. I finally gained my consciousness and opened my eyes slowly. I opened the curtain and saw Chloe waiting outside of the bathroom. Anna was already fully dressed up and was looking at her phone while it was Lyssa's turn to take a shower. It took me a couple of minutes to put my mind at ease then I went down from the top bunk bed, "Morning." I scratched my eyes and stretched my body,

"How was your sleep?" Chloe asked.

"It was fine. I had a peaceful sleep," I answered. She replied with her sleepy British accent, "That's nice. The mattress is so comfortable. I had the best sleep too,"

"Yeah, you're not wrong." Lyssa had already finished dressing up as she stepped outside of the changing room. Chloe walked into the bathroom and locked both of the doors. I didn't know what to do so I looked outside of the window, it was still pretty dark. I sighed and closed the curtain and prepared my stuff whilst waiting for Chloe to finish showering.

~ A Few minutes later (After you showered)~

I looked at myself in the mirror. The dark red polo shirt (with the school logo on the chest part on the right of it) along with the white skirt/pants gave off a preppy vibe. I liked it. I also liked the fact we had a different uniform for each day. It wouldn't bore me to wear it in the future if we had the same uniform every day. (Pick the skirt or pants!)

 (Pick the skirt or pants!)

"Y/n! Hurry up. I don't want to wait in line for breakfast," Chloe yelled from outside. I took a deep breath, "Yeah! I'll be there in a bit." I went outside of the bathroom and grabbed my phone and backpack. I rushed outside where my dormmates were and wore my black shoes.

"What took you so long?" Anna asked. I tied my shoelace down, "I was just checking out the school uniform. I just like it."

Lyssa looked away from her phone a bit to look at me, "Yeah, it does look good on you." Chloe was filling up her bottle on the drinking fountain.

"Thanks." Chloe put her bottle in her backpack and went to us, "Come on. I'm hungry."

"Sure. Let's go." All of us made our way to the cafeteria and the clouds covered up the pretty sunrise. Such a shame. The cool wind tousled to our faces. The smell of summer air. So glad it wasn't too hot that day. It would be suffocating for us if the weather was hot while we had a tour of the school.