🍡mitsuri kanroji🍡 pt 2

(Ohiyo~ ik ik i needed too update this one SJDUHDSO HERE LMAO- its still gender neutral😌)
(Y/p)= your pronouns
{}=others thoughts
()=your thoughts (;
(F/n)= first name
Mitsuris pov*
*so me and shinobu we're walking for awhile, i kept thinking about ways too get rid of her,then we finally arrived at the town*
"Look mitsuri they have a ramen shop, you want something too eat?"
"Huh?!? You wanna get food with me!"
"Yeah? Lets just go.."
*they walked over to the ramen shop and took their seats and looked at the what they had*
{mitsuris thoughts: shes being so nice too me.. do I really have too get rid off her?, YES I HAVE TOO DO THIS FOR MY LOVELY (Y/N)}
* shinobu snapped her fingers too snap mitsuri out of her trance, mitsuri shook her head them looked at shinobu confused*
"Hu- yes?"
"You were so out of it.. I ordered for you."
"Oh... im sorry heh! But thanks anyway"
"Mhm"
*while they were eating mitsuri kept going back and forth if she had too kill shinobu.., she just wanted you all for herself but does that mean she has too kill her other best friend?, after they got done eating shinobu gracefully payed and mitsuri thanked her like 40 times,soon they started walking again*
"What is it mitsuri-chan?"
"What do you mean?"
"You look so lost in thought.. what are you thinking about?"
"Oh.. nothing lets just hurry please i wanna get back home!"
"Hm okay"
*time skip to right after they found where the demons were hiding*
"Is there any more?"
"Hold up theres one more"
* shinobu killed the demon as mitsuri walked up behind her and got her blade ready but before she could do it shinobu turned around and tilted her head*
"Hm mitsuri what are you doing exactly?"
"HUH- oh shinobu..."
*shinobu waited but mitsuri didn't answer,mitsuri continued looking down and sighed*
"Well im waiting"
*mitsuri walked up to shinobu and stabbed her through her chest and started crying,shinobus eyes widen*
"H-huh mitsuri-chan d-did you just..."
*mitsuri pushed her on the ground and started stabbing as tears fell down from her face hard,once she understood shinobu was fully dead she sat next to her body and stroked her face*
"I didn't want too do this.. but (f/n) is mine, and you kept getting in the way,you were a good person, ill give kanao a good last message for you"
*mitsuri took shinobus hair pin and started making her way back home,once she got back you were talking too obanai about something, you saw mitsuri and quickly ran towards her*
"Welcome back mitsuri~"
"Oh thanks (f/n)"
*you looked around,and noticed shinobu was gone*
"Um where is shinobu,kanao was asking about her earlier,but I didn't know when you two were coming home"
"Oh... i think it would be better if told kanao myself"
"Wait- DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO SHINOBU?!?!"
"..."
"Please tell me she isnt dead.."
"..."
"Yeah ill take that as a yes.., well ill let you handle this but later i wanna talk."
*you walked back over to obanai and told him what happened, mitsuri sighed long and har-, mitsuri walked around and finally found kanao talking too tanjiro, after he left mitsuri walked up to kanao*
"Oh, mitsuri-chan hello"
"Hi kanao..."
"Wait if you're back, is shinobu here?"
"Uhh thats what i wanted too talk to you about.."
"Hm? Okay.."
*after mitsuri explained everything too kanao, kanao sadly smiled*
"Could you please leave.., i would like too have some time alone."
"Yeah thats fine.., Oh wait i have something for you!"
"Hm?"
*mitsuri pulled out shinobus hair pin and gave it too kanao*
"Oh.. her hair pin.. thank you for getting me this"
"Yeah no problem, she wanted you too have something too remember her by"
*mitsuri hugged kanao and left*
*time skip till later that night*
"Mitsuri tell me.. how did she die?"
*you asked nicely*
"A demon got ahold of her, while i was fighting off some other demons,PLEASE BELIEVE ME! I wanted too help her! But it was too late and she told me the message she wanted kanao too have.. i wish i saved her.."
*mitsuri looked down and started fake crying hoping too get your sympathy*
"Oh.. im sorry you had too witnessed that, its okay im here for you though.."
"T-thank you.. im gonna be stuck with the mental note that she died right in front of me"
"I know, i know ill help you get through this though so dont worry!"
*you hugged mitsuri as she faked crying onto your shoulder, but what you didn't know is she actually regretted everything, shes second guessing everything , she's definitely gonna miss having shinobu around, but whats done is done and now you're gonna be stuck with the yandere who killed cause you just wanted more friends* (;

THE END.

(This was so lazy- i just wanted too get it out there but i might re do it some day? But heres whatcha get, also im at 3-k views on this story so i just wanted too say thx sm, i love you all so much smh but yeah i gtg also let me know if theres any mistakes, but bye!!
Sincerely
Mal.)