💨muichiro x yanreader x yuichiro💨

(helloooo, i have decided i'll just finish all my drafts then the book will finally be over.. i still will probably write other books. but anyway this is a yan-reader,
characters might be ooc, btw this is mostly platonic)
(first name)
(last name)
r/n =random name
y/p =your pronouns
(nick-name)
{} =your thoughts
-
-
-
(first name's) pov:
*i was walking along a pathway with mui, we were walking down to the old river that we usually hang out at with yui*

(muichiro) 'why are you so spaced out today?'
(first name) 'ah sorry.. i was just wondering where is yui?'
(muichiro) 'im pretty sure he went out to do something, i hope he gets back safe'
(first name) 'yeah me too!'
{hmm i wonder if the either of the twins have crushes? i hope not.. i dont wanna see them hurt}

*once we arrived at the river mui sat down and i sat next to him in which i finally decided to drop the question*

(first name) 'so mui is there any secret's you would like too share with me?'
(muichiro) 'huh?! no there's nothing i can think of??'
(first name) 'so do you have a crush on anyone?'
*i tilt my head as i stare at him in desperation*

{muichiro is already sensitive so seeing him get rejected would hurt my heart..}
(muichrio) 'why do you ask?'
(first name) 'cause i wouldn't want-'
(yuichiro) 'i knew you two would be down here. you guys are such idiots you know you could have gotten hurt'
(muichiro) 'and where have you've been? i thought something may have happened to you..'
(first name) 'yeah you were taking forever!'
(yuichiro) 'ah sorry, some guy was holding me up..'

{what guy? he must be from the village..?}
*a bit later they were walking back to the twins home, muichiro passed out so yui was carrying him on his back*

(first name) 'so who is this mysterious guy that was holding you up earlier?'
(yuichiro) '(first name) (last name) why are you always so nosy..'
(first name) 'i'm not nosy! im just curious'
(yuichiro) 'mhm whatever you say, you were always such a idiot no one would believe that'
(muichiro) 'hey ! dont call y/p a idiot'
(yuichiro) 'go back to sleep'
(muichiro) 'fine.. but stop fighting'
(first name) 'just tell me his name'
(yuichiro) 'ugh okay its r/n, i don't understand why you need to know?'
(first name) 'you'll find out later i promise'

*once we all arrived at the twins home, i help yuichiro put muichiro away, then i walked up to yuichiro who was staring at mui*

(first name) 'so do you have a crush on this random guy?'
(yuichiro) 'what? we just met.. but he was okay, he didn't seem too interested in me though'
(first name) 'oh? im sorry to hear that'
(yuichiro) 'its fine, i don't really have time for that kind of stuff anyway, but why did you even need to know?'
(first name) 'well i wouldn't want to see you guy's get hurt'
(yuichiro) 'we'll be fine you dont have to worry'
(first name) 'i know, but you can never be too sure and i'll make sure that it doesn't happen'
(yuichiro) 'and how would you do that??'
(first name) 'like i said you'll see'

*i bid my goodnight's to the twins and left in which i headed for the random unlucky guy*
'ill make sure neither of you get hurt i promise.'

~the end~

(AHHHH, i've finally posted in who knows how long, in which again im sorry i was gone for so long for anyway i'm gonna be finishing my drafts then this story will pretty much be over, i've missed writing but im back for now🥸 but goodbye people of wattpad)

632 words-