🍡Mitsuri kanroji🍡

(Hi hi😌👋🏼 i love her auhshsb,this one will be gender neutral but if I do put something I'll put (y/p)= your pronouns😸please enjoy!!)

Your POV*
*I was super bored mitsuri-Chan was on a mission, ugh I should have gotten the mission with her, I roll my eyes*
Oh! I know what I could do!! I'll go hang out with shinobu hehe she doesn't mind me bugging her right?totally!
* I quickly got up and grabbed my sword and haori and made my way out of my estate and ran to the butterfly estate,as soon as I got there I saw shinobu sitting on the porch sipping tea*
HEY SHINOBU, ITS ME YOUR BESTFRIEND!!
*shinobu looked over at (y/n) and sighed*
What do you want (y/n)?
Uhh..can't I just hang out with my best friend? *you looked down pretending too be fake hurt*
Whatever, come sit next too me and have some tea.
Thank you shinobu!!!
*you went and sat next too shinobu (omg take a shot every time I say her name💀) and took a cup with tea*
*after talking for like 30 minutes or more the sun started going down so you decided too head back too your estate*

Mitsuris POV*
*i was on my way back home after I finished my mission it was pretty boring without (y/n), I wonder what (y/p) were doing i hope (y/p) didn't do anything while I was away, I quickly ran back just too make sure*
*on the way back too (y/p)s estate I passed the butterfly estate and saw.. (Y/N) with shinobu...,why are (y/p) with her!? Could you not have waited for me too get back home ugh I'll just pretend I never saw anything, mitsuri continues to your estate and waits for you*
(Y/p) will definitely explain themselves, YEP there's no way (y/p) would go behind my back..

Your POV*
*as I was getting closer I noticed something, wait I recognize that hair, MITSURI IS BACK!!!, I started speed walking towards her*
MITSURI!!!
Huh.. OH (y/n)! Where were you hm? I was knocking and no one answered..
Oh heh, sorry I got bored waiting for you so I decided too hang out with shinobu,sorry if I made you wait long* you frown*

Mitsuris Pov*
*so.. shinobu gets (y/p)s time but I don't... , I'm glad she didn't lie that would have made this harder than it already will be, I'll just have too find a way too deal with sHiNoBu*
O-oh! That's okay I understand I was quite bored without you too, and it's fine I just got here a few minutes before you!

*time skip till the next day😳*
(still mitsuris POV lol)
*(y/n) and I were sitting on (y/p)s  porch drinking tea( I like tea okay😔✋🏼) when my raven came and told me I had a mission with you can guess who😏 shinobu ofc, I smiled, watch out shinobu!*
Oh okay, tell her I'll be right there, sorry (y/n) looks like I have to leave again* i frowned*
Oh it's okay mitsuri, please be safe!
Oh don't you worry I'll be fine.. idk about shinobu* I mumbled the last part and stood up and set the tea cup down and started too walk in the direction of where shinobu was waiting for me and  I saw her*
Oh hi mitsuri-Chan
Hi! Shinobu-San
*time too get messy*

(Yeppp that's all 😼 maybe there will be a pt 2 maybe not that's up too you guys? Anyway I wanna say thank you for checking out my story even tho I suck at writing😩 also tell me if there's any mistakes pls, but yep that's all I love you all and I hope you have a good day!
Sincerely MAL 🥰)