Part 1 : Meet best friends

Nana wake up early in the morning because she have to go work to continue acting in her new drama

'Love in Summer'.In that drama,she act as a rich girl who always been hurt by a man that she love so much.

The man that she loves always cheated on her.But oneday,she found a man that they were like a fate to be together forever.Nana act pretty well in that drama.

Nana live alone in her apartment at Gangnam.

She go to the downstair to have some breakfast.When she had a breakfast,suddenly there is someone ring the bell of her door.She go towards the door and open the door.That guy was her assistant.Her assistant name is Park Gong Sik.

" Annyeonghaseyo Nana~sshi,are you ready to go ? The director is waiting for you at the Lotte World because you have a scene to act at the Lotte World ",her assistant bowed to her.

" Wait a minute ,I have to finish my breakfast first ",she tell her assistant.

Then,she get up from the chair.

"Ok. Let's go now before the director mad at me if I'm late",she said.

Nana take her handbag " Guess " and go inside the van that is especially for celebrity to ride on.After a few hours on the road,she arrived at the Lotte World.There were a lot of people at the Lotte World.Some of them bring their couple and family to have some fun.

Park Gong Sik get out from the van and open the door for her.

" Gumawo ",she smile to her assistant.

" Ne~ ",Park Gong Sik smile back to her.

The director saw her from far and wave his hand to Nana.Nana saw her director and she go towards the acting place.

" Before you acting, I want you to memorized the dialog that I gave to you.I'm afraid you will forgot your dialog ",her director want to make sure she remember her dialog so that there were no mistake during acting.

" Ne~sunbaenim ",she bowed to her director.

After a few minutes she memorized her dialog,she began to acting with the popular actor Kim Soo Hyun.

Finally,after a few hours acting,she go to the restaurant to have some lunch.She suddenly thinking about her friends Nani and Clarissa.Nana miss them so much.They doesn't have any opportunity to meet each other because of their schedule.They always busy all the time.So,she decided to call her friends to have some lunch together.

" Annyeonghaseyo Nani~sshi,are free today? If you free right now,can we have some lunch together? It's been a long time we didn't see each other ", she really miss her friends.

" Oh, Nana~sshi annyeonghaseyo,right now I'm not so busy because I've already finish my dance practice.Oh~ I saw Clarissa just now at the studio,she also already finished her dance practice,maybe I can bring her too ",Nani smile and she feel very excited to meet Nana.

" So,see you later.We are going having lunch at Restaurant Gorilla In The Kitchen at Shin-dong,Gangnam-gu,Seoul.The owner of the restaurant is Bae Yong Joon the YG Entertainment.You know that place right? I will wait for you two,bye~ ",she wait for her friends to have some lunch together.

After a few minutes waiting,her friends came into the restaurant,she wave her hands to Nani and Clarissa.They approach to her table and take a sit.

" Omo,you're really beautiful today.By the way,I really like your acting in drama " Love in Summer ".The guy that acting with you so handsome.That guy is Kim Soo Hyun right? You two looks so sweet acting together ",her friends like her drama.

Nana feel happy because her friends like her new drama.

" Gumawo chingu. Oh~can we order food now.I'm so hungry right now.Let me order some food for us",she start to order.

" Excuse me waiter,can you come here.We would like to eat Bibimbap,Bulgogi and Dakgogi gui.Oh~ and also 3 orange juice.

" Ne~algaeseubnida",the waiter take their order and heading towards the kitchen.

" So,while we waiting for our food.Nani,can you tell us what is the title of your new song that will you performed in Inkigayo ?",she asked.

" Well,that new song is ' Will you love me'.Maybe after you hear that song, I think you will download that song right away",she try to convince Nana that her new song is really great song.

"Oh ~ jeongmal,maybe I will download that song if that so is the great song I've ever hear.You know that,since you became an artist,I've became you fan.I'm really love all of your song", she really proud of her friends.

" So how about you Clarissa.What is the title of your new song?",she asked again.

"Well,my new song is ' Miss you everyday '.That song is a ballad song and I'm duet with Baro from B1A4.The lyric of that song has full of meaning.I'm the one who create that song. Maybe you will cry if you hear that song ",she convince that song is a great song.

" Oh~ jeongmal? I will hear that song if that song has already been debut soon ",she convince her friends that she will hear their song soon.

" Oh ~the waiter is bringing the food to her..Omo..the food is looks delicious.Can't wait to eat the food.So,what you waiting for? Let's eat ",she is really hungry.

" Ne~",Nani and Clarissa start to eat.

After they finish their meal,it's time for them to go work again.Nana call the waiter , "Gyesanseojuseyo", ( The bill,please).

" Nana-sshi,it's time for us to go work again.We need to practice dancing again.I'm sorry ,we couldn't spend more time together.But we will meet each other again.Ok.Mianhae~ ",Nani apologize to Nana for not spend more time with her.

" Gwenchana,I'm also have to go work now.I have another scene to act.Gapshida~( Let's go) ",they go out from the restaurant together.

" Annyeong ",Nani and Clarissa also say goodbye to Nana.

******

Firstly,I'm so sorry if I have a lot english error..:-)

Next chapter will be a great chapter that you all will read.