Chapter 11

Biglang nagulat c Ella nang magtama ang mga mata nila ni Taehyung. Nangingilid ang mga luha sa mata ni Taehyung. Nagtataka siya kung bakit ganoon ang mga mata ni Taehyung, o ganong Taehyung ang nakita niya. Sobrang lungkot ang nakita niya sa mga mata ni Taehyung na pati siya ay biglang nag alala dito.

"Taehyung? Anong nangyari? Hindi naman kita inaaway ah" sabi nya at nang hindi sumagot si Taehyung na nakatingin lang sa kanya ay nagsalita ulit siya.

"Hoy. Bababa na ako, alam ko naman na mabigat ako eh. Huwag ka nang umiyak, ang oa naman" sabi ko at bababa na sana ako ngunit pinigilan niya ako.

"Shall I tell you a story?" sabi niya habang nasa daan ang mga mata niya.

Biglang lumambing ang boses niya. Seryoso ba to? O imahinasyon ko lang?

"Ikaw bahala basta huwag ka lang umiyak parang kang bakla" sabi ko at hindi niya naman pinansin iyon kaya pinagpatuloy niya nalang yung sasabihin niyang kwento sa akin.

Nagpatuloy siyang lumakad habang nag kukwento.

"Only few people know this story. There's this little girl alone walking in the middle of the night, she was lost and scared. But not long enough, there was a married couple driving a car with their son on the back seat, they saw the little girl because they are also going at the same direction. As soon as they saw the little girl, they stopped and asked the girl. "Are you lost honey?" asked the woman.
The little girl didn't replied but still crying. The woman came out and she leveled her height, same as the height of the little girl then she asked, "Are you okay honey? Where are your parents?" the woman gently asked while tugging the little girl's hair.
"I-I want to go home" said the little girl while wiping her tears.
"Okay honey..we'll get you home but you should come with us first, is that okay?" the woman asked.
The little girl was doubting but when she looked at the backseat, there's the little boy she knew and she agreed to come with them. The little girl and little boy were classmates. The little boy seemed to noticed that the little girl was quiet so he asked "Hey. Why are you crying?" he boldly asked because the little girl he knew was brave but not like that.
"Son, don't be like that to her", said the mother sitting on the passenger seat and facing them. "Be good to her" her mother said as she went back to her position.
"What happened?" the little boy asked and this time he feels sad knowing the little girl was quiet all along and her head was down, facing her lap and palms.
"Who are your parents hon?" the father asked the little girl while still focus on driving.
The little girl—

Taehyung POV

She's asleep?

I glanced at my back on the right side and her eyes were closed.

Tsk.

That story must have been really boring huh?

I never bothered waking her up and I just keep carrying her as I was walking.

I guess she was really tired.

I looked at the back of toes and it was swelling.

After a few minutes, we reached their house and it was locked.

Where could she hide it?

"Where did you hide the key?" I whispered to her while finding it.

I saw a vase in the window near their door. I tried to look for it in the vase I found it.

I unlock the door and I locked it as soon as we entered their house. I found the switch and turned it on. I went upstairs.

Her room must be upstairs right?