five

V. FIRST FIGHT !

Tadashi and Y/n had a lot of good firsts during their relationship, it's only been six months since they started dating and their first year of high school was almost over

The two had never really hit any bumps or problems during their relationship as Y/n was a very blunt person and always spoke what was on his mind. Tadashi however, was a bit more closed off when it came to speaking about his feelings or problems. He didn't want Y/n to leave him if he accidentally upsets him by speaking his mind.

However, today was different. He couldn't bring himself to even face Y/n after what he heard today!

"Yamaguchi, you're spacing out again." Daichi pointed out patting his back. The captain noticed Y/n was missing, usually, he'd be waiting for Yamaguchi so he could walk him home from practice, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Yamaguchi had introduced his teammates to Y/n as his boyfriend after they asked why he continuously came to watch him practice. He didn't have a reason to lie and Y/n didn't mind so he told them they were dating. Everyone was obviously happy for Yamaguchi, as he seemed happy with Y/n but today he didn't seem as happy.

He seemed sad, and Y/n wasn't there. So the captain put two and two together and assumed they were fighting or something.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Yamaguchi shook his head, "I'm okay! I'm just worrying about a test coming up soon." He lied, glancing at the gym doors for the hundredth time.

Yamaguchi winced when he felt something hit him in the face, knocking him out of his thoughts. He brought a hand up to his nose, feeling something wet. He noticed it was blood.

"I'm so sorry!" Asahi paled, looking around frantically for something to stop the bleeding. The coach ran up to them with a small hand towel.

"Sorry...I wasn't paying attention." Yamaguchi spoke softly, eyes glazing over. Hopefully everyone thought he was crying from the pain—most did, but Tsukishima and Daichi knew better.

"Tadashi? Are you okay?!" Y/n's worried voice rang out.

Yamaguchi looked up from the ground and to his worried boyfriend. "I'm fine...you don't have to wait for me today."

"Ah, okay...I'll see you tomorrow?"

Before Yamaguchi could respond, Daichi cut him off, "Actually, can you take him home now? I think he needs some rest today."

Y/n looked to Yamaguchi, who sighed and made his way towards the club room to grab his stuff. He had said a goodbye to his teammates and let Y/n lead him out the gym.

"Tadashi, why are you upset with me? Did I do something wrong?"

Yamaguchi kicked a pebble, "I'm not mad at you."

"The why have you been avoiding me all day, I thought we were doing fine?"

Yamaguchi sighed, remembering what he had overheard that morning.

Y/n was always first to class, wanting to be there to greet Yamaguchi and Yamaguchi knew this. He had decided to come early today so they could spend a little time together before class had started. When he did, he overheard a girl confessing to Y/n, that honestly didn't matter as Yamaguchi was pretty confident in his relationship with Y/n.

But the girl had saw Tadashi, making eye contact with him and smirking, smirking! Who was she to look at him like that?

"Are you sure you want to stay with Yamaguchi? I heard he was only dating you for your money." She had said, feigning a worried look. It was childish, why was this girl trying to ruin a perfectly happy relationship?

She had continued to spew lies left and right and Y/n didn't say anything! Maybe he agreed with her, and that saddened Tadashi. He didn't want to be seen as a gold digger, because he wasn't! He truly cared for Y/n.

"Tadashi."

"I don't want to be together anymore." Tadashi whispered, it was obviously a lie. But he couldn't live with himself knowing Y/n probably thought of him badly.

"You're lying. Why are you being this way, Tadashi?" Y/n asked seriously, stopping Yamaguchi from walking any further by standing in front of him and holding his waist gently.

"I...I heard that girl this morning...I'm not dating you for your money! I-I promise! I really like you! I-I don't want you to date her..."

"I know."

Yamaguchi looked up at Y/n, "Y-you know?"

Y/n nodded, "Is that all that was bothering you?"

Yamaguchi looked at the ground and nodded, frowning when Y/n nodded and continued walking. Why wasn't Y/n mad at him for doubting him?

"Why aren't you mad at me? Yell at me, c-call me stupid or s-something!" Yamaguchi demanded, he was being foolish and ignoring Y/n for a dumb reason, he deserved to be yelled at.

"Will that make any difference?" Y/n asked, nodding when he only received silence. "I didn't think so."

"Stop...stop being so calm and just be angry at me for once!"

Y/n sighed, stopping abruptly and turning to look at Yamaguchi, "You're stupid. You're stupid to think I'd believe some random girl over you, my boyfriend." Y/n grabbed Tadashi's face, making him look at him,

"She doesn't know you, or me, she doesn't know anything about our relationship. You really think I'd believe anyone over you?"

"Who cares what anyone says about us? You're probably thinking why I didn't tell her anything right? A relationship is private and nobody has to know about what's happening between the people involved. I didn't tell her anything because I know you, i didn't need to waste my breath. Let's get you home now."

"I'm sorry, Y/n..." Yamaguchi whispered, letting Y/n pull him down the sidewalk towards his home.

"I know. And it's okay, next time just tell me."

"I just don't want you to leave me..." Yamaguchi said softly, walking up the steps to his house.

Y/n places a quick kiss on his lips, "I wouldn't. I'd be stupid to do that." Y/n wiped under Yamaguchi's eyes, and Yamaguchi now realized he was crying.

"Don't cry, make sure to ice your nose." Was the last thing Y/n said before walking down the steps and pulling out his phone—probably to call his driver to pick him up.

"Tadashi, honey? Are you okay?"

Tadashi smiled, nodding his head, "I'm okay."

NOTE .

So as I said before, this story was going to be short so there's like 2 more chapters. I just kinda needed to refresh since I was getting writers block for my other stories. Starting and finishing a story will help a lot.