Nick Mason + Y/N Part 1

"Y/N! Come on!" Nick said grabbing Y/N's hand and pulling (her,him,them).
"Alright! Alright!" Y/N smiled letting Nick lead the way.
Today Nick and Y/N were out on the town!
"Nick?" Y/N asked.
"What is it Y/N?" Nick said slowing down.
Y/N only grinned and reached into (his,her,their) jacket pocket. Nick watched in confusion as Y/N slowly pulled an object out of(his,her,their) pocket.
"My sunglasses!" He gasped preaching for them. Y/N placed them on Nick's face carefully,then stepped back and looked at Nick as he posed proudly displaying his sunglasses.
"Yes Nick,you look good in them."
Y/N winked at him. Nick smiled and pointed finger guns at Y/N.
"It would be perfect with your hat Nick!"
"MY HAT!!!" He reaches to his head desperately feeling for his cowboy hat. "I FORGOT IT!!!"
"It's alright Nick! We can buy you a new one!" Y/N smiled.
Nick chuckled. "Now?"
"Yes let's go!" Y/N shouted grabbing Nick's hand.
"It was a joke Y/N!" He shouted back being dragged along by Y/N. Y/N lead Nick to a hat shop up the road as Nick stumbled after (him,her,them), holding onto his sunglasses so they wouldn't fall off his face as his curly black hair blew into his face.
"Must we now?" Nick complained.
"Of course!" Y/N smiled and after letting go of him, opened the door.
"Now stop grumbling and come inside!"
Nick pushed Y/N playfully. "Alright Y/N! I'm going!" He joked entering the shop. Y/N followed smiling. Nick had already been drawn to the cowboy hats and he was currently examine a light brown cowboy hat with a golden brouch in the center. Y/N grabbed it from his hands and put it on (his,her,their) head and pulled Nicks sunglasses from off his face and put them on and pointed finger guns at him, coping his earlier pose. "My names Nick." Y/N said lowering (his,her,their) voice. Nick laughed and took the hat off Y/N's head,allowing (him,her,them) to keep the sunglasses.
"Yes you looked just like me." He chuckled putting the hat back. Nick kept looking at the hats as Y/N held onto his arm tightly, happy to be with him. Nick tried on a few more until finally they found the perfect one. A smooth dark brown leather cowboy hat rested in Nick's hands. He put it on and ran to the mirror.
"Is it good enough Y/N!" He asked looking at himself in different angles.
"Of course,Nick!" Y/N ran up behind him. "Its perfect!"
"Thank you Y/N!" Nick smiles cheerfully. Y/N nodded.
"Your welcome!" Nick grabbed Y/N's hand. "Let's go get it then!"
Nick lead Y/N to the cashier where he bought the cowboy hat as Y/N watched smiling at him. Nick then grabbed Y/N's hand and walked outside with (him,her,them).  "Where should we go now?" Y/N smiled and blushed holding onto Nick's arm looking him in the eyes that were shrouded under the hats shadow.
"I was thinking..." Nick started.
"What Nick?" Y/N asked moving his hat up a little to better see his eyes.
"Would you like to...go to the studio?" He paused.