Chapter 1. Mom

I set down my daughters requested bowl of cereal on the table. I stop, put my hands on my hips, and take a glance at her.

"Are you wearing my mascara?" I ask Iris.

She sets down her iPad. "What? Oh. No mom, why would I?"

She laughs, and picks the iPad back up. I ask her what she wants for her 11th birthday and she replies with a simple: "Makeup and iPhone."

"Why would you want an iPhone, when you have a $500 iPad right in front of your face? And makeup... your to young and pretty for makeup! Which means that your obviously lied to me and you are wearing makeup! Iris May! Get that off!"

My daughter has no type of respect in her blood. All she is is lies and evil. Until, she was nine. She told me that kids were getting iPhones and wearing lipstick and mascara, and shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch™ and Hollister™ and AE™ and I told her she can stick to the kid abercrombie and kids Forever 21. But as an average lieing mean daughter that I have, she gets what she wants. That's how she ended up with TheNorthFace™ and Uggs and all if those expensive teen clothes. That's my daughter, you name it. The one who watcgs Pretty Little Liers and Dance Moms and reality TV. That's my kid. The girl who acts like she is a teen.