(SPOILERS!!!) Spooky's Dollhouse Part 2

We arrive at GL Labs and my my I have to say, it looks terrible. Stains all over the now deteriorated walls and somehow the lights are working almost in perfect condition. There are two doors along the corridor in which we all visit and take the notes we found: 

 There are two doors along the corridor in which we all visit and take the notes we found: 

Powder stores all of the notes inside her pocket and eventually, we stumble upon an underground room

Powder stores all of the notes inside her pocket and eventually, we stumble upon an underground room. Stone walls and stone ceiling says it all. There are two door, one that leads to the Escape Team and the other leads to other parts of the GL Labs. "Perhaps there's more notes inside the GL Labs." Powder states. We open the door on our right and explore further into the laboratory. We turn left from the door exit and enter another room. The pathway is blocked by another metal gate powered by the pressure plate. Tirsiak places the doll and the gate lifts. "I'll go first." I insist. I walk forwards and suddenly, I feel the floor is crumbling. "What the?" I gasp. The floor breaks and I fall down. "Y/N! Are you alright!?" Ask Tirsiak. "Yeah I'm fine!" I reply. I look around to see that I'm in another area. The map doesn't seem to work in this area so for now, it's useless. "Keep exploring, I'll catch up!" I order the others. "Aight! See you in a bit!" Powder exclaims and they leave. I look around again. The walls, floors and ceiling are red as blood and the area itself is pretty dark as well. I then find a black candle. "Hmm? Might as well take it. It could be useful later." I thought. I explore the area to find an exit.

I find a locked door with some kind of pinwheel shaped lock. "Huh, perhaps I have to find pieces for the pinwheel to unlock this door?" I wonder. I scavenge the whole area, looking for the pinwheel pieces. I find one underneath a heavy metal plate and along with finding another black candle, I also find another pinwheel piece wrapped on a hooked doll which is a grey-skinned girl wearing a grey dress. "What is that!?" I thought. I decide to leave it for now and head to another room. It has a desk and a painting of a strange sculpture. "Should I slash it?" I thought. I don't like the idea of ruining someone's hard work but then again, it looks terrifying. I grab my sword and destroy the sculpture image. "Oh, here's the final piece." I point. I grab the final pinwheel piece, combine it with the other two pieces and unlock the door with the pinwheel lock, only for me to enter a room with the GL Keycard and another Black Candle. "Well, this will come in handy!" I exclaim. I exit the room. "YOU ARE CLOSE." A low, stutter voice enters through my ears. I turn around and see the hooked doll. "Gah!" I gasp and knock it away with my sword. "DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS MANSION IS A MISTAKE?" The doll ask me. "What do you mean!?" I demand as I inch her closer and closer with my sword on hand. "DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH THAT SPOOKY IS HIDING?" She ask. I hesitate for a second. "What truth! Tell me!" I demand further. "YOU WILL KNOW EVERYTHING, THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY THE MANSION WAS BUILT IN THE FIRST PLACE..."