1.

Lily's POV

Sunshine poured through the windows in my bedroom. I am Lily Evans. I had finished my sixth year two months ago at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry and am going to start my seventh year as Head Girl. I was 9 when I had found out that the 'accidents' that happened around me were signs of accidental magic.

My ex-best friend, Severus Snape, had been the one to break the news to me. We had been best friends since then till my fifth year when he had called me a mudblood. I had never been more heart-broken before.

I groaned as my quilts were snatched away by a frustrated looking Petunia, my elder sister.

" What is it, Tuney?"

" Isn't your freak school starting today? " she asked, scowling. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently on the carpeted floor. I clapped my hand to my forehead as the realization hit me.

" Merlin! I forgot about that! " Snatching my wand off the side table, I bounded towards the bathroom. I stepped in the bath and picked my vanilla-strawberry scented shampoo off the shelf. I lathered, rinsed, and repeated. Then I quickly wrapped a towel around me and walked to my bedroom. I hurriedly put on a striped, black-and-white crop top, a pair of black leggings, and white flats. I dried my hair with the help of my wand. Merlin, it felt so good, being able to use magic at home. I pointed my wand at my trunk, muttering Wingardium Leviosa, and took it down the stairs and into the hall. Rose Evans, my Mum, was making blueberry pancakes. Jake Evans, my Dad, was reading his newspaper while sipping tea.

"Good morning Mum, Dad!" I said, taking a seat at the dining table beside Dad. Mum served me a fresh batch of pancakes with maple syrup and whipped cream. I licked my lips hungrily and dug into a world of paradise. A content sigh escaped my lips as I stood up after finishing. Dad mocked me, closing his paper and sighing sadly.

"What's up, Dad?" I asked him.

He shrugged and said, "My little girls are growing up so fast, it's almost unbelievable. I'm going to miss you very much, Lil."

I blinked away tears and said, "Dad! I'll be coming home for the Easter and the Christmas break! I don't know about Tuney, but I'll miss you too! "

I hugged Dad. Mum cleared her throat and sniffed," You know, Dad isn't the only one who will miss you."

I went over to her and hugged her too.

"Now, when we are done being emotional, can we go? Dad asked impatiently. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, let's go." Dad picked up my trunk and carried it to the car. We drove off to the King's Cross station. I reached to platform 7 and yelled," Bye! I'll miss you, Dad!" He waved back and turned to the car. I went over to the barrier between platforms 9 and 10 and slipped through when I was sure no muggles were noticing.

A/N

Hello guys! It's my first ever fanfic! If anything is incorrect, you can mention me in the comments or leave it because, sorry, I am still an amateur! Anyways, hope you guys enjoy it! Please follow me if you like it! And I hope that I'll be able to update so that y'all don't get bored!