Rumor has it

Prompt: Arthit and Kong have matching bruises. Chaos ensues....
Pairing: Kongpob/Arthit
Bright/Rome(puppy honey)

Let's get into it!!

/////

The first thing that Bright noticed upon sitting down was the ominous aura that radiated off of their beloved friend and head hazer. The second thing he noticed, however, was the strawberry-sized bruise that lay right in the middle of his forehead. Only slightly swollen and grotesquely purple.

He looked around at his other friends. Tootah was scrolling through his phone and doing a poor job of hiding his glances towards the bruise. Prem, the idiot, was conveniently snapping pictures of the scenery behind the head hazer. Knot, god bless his soul, was busy attending to an assignment. And also doing a poor job of hiding his glances. The head hazer himself was reading through a book and sipping his pink milk. One would not be able to tell of his mood if not for the little furrow of his brow and the slightly painful grip on the edges of his book. That was the calm before the storm.

But Bright knew that all too well, how would he not when the storm more often than not was directed at him.

He snickered and Knot elbowed him and brought his index finger to his lips in a silencing motion.

But he was Bright, he never listened.

"Ai'Arthit did you hit your head on the wall or something?" He leaned forward and slightly touched the bruise and the next thing he knew the book came flying and hit him smack on the face.

Ahhhhh. Definitely worth it!

Knot shook his head and gave a pitiful stare as if saying he wasn't getting involved in the fight that was sure to break out.

"Owww! Why'd you do that for? I was only asking to make sure you're alright."

"Ai'Bright you idiot! If you wanna live to see the next sunrise don't even look in my general direction!"

"Are you PMSing or something? I'm just a concerned friend."

"Concerned my ass! More like nosy!" Arthit seethed as he threw Tootah's phone at Bright.

"Hey! My phone! What did I do?"

Tootah stretched his body to reach his phone but it was already too late as the device had made contact with the idiot's head and came barreling down to the ground. "You're not innocent either Toots."

Prem had the foresight to hide his camera inside his bag before Arthit could throw his expensive baby at the non-deserving idiot. Tootah smacked Bright upside the head. "Ai'Bright you idiot! This is all your fault!"

Bright rubbed his head and glared at Tootah. "How is it my fault Ai'Arthit is sensitive about his bruise? I was only asking!"

"So how'd you get it?" He tried his luck again.

Another book came flying past Bright's head, nearly grazing his cheek and he immediately sat down. Better bruised than dead. And he didn't want to die, he was too young. Yup. He would shut up now.

The hazer gang spent the remainder of their study session in silence. Nobody dared to say a word, too afraid of the head hazer's wrath. An hour had passed by when Bright, again, decided to play with fire. And by fire he meant Arthit. Hey, what's life without a little adventure.

"Ai'Arthit, isn't that your beloved 0026?" Arthit immediately looked behind him to where Bright was pointing and was slightly disappointed when he saw no one there. Turning back to his now laughing idiot of a friend, Arthit breathed deeply as he recited a mantra in his head hopping it would be enough to prevent him from burying his friend six feet under.