MATE!!!

Taehyung  pov

When I saw y/n I felt a pain in my heart I just kept staring  at the scene suddenly  something happened  which  I was  not expecting...

Taehyung  , listen  to me
What v (taehyung  wolf name is v )
Save her ....
What ....oh yeah she smells  very good like vanilla  and  strawberry  you know ...

I never  thought  that you are this stupid Kim Taehyung .... she is our freaking  MATE!!!!!! v growled leaving  taehyung  shocked  and frozen in place....

Taehyung : matxjdbskshskdhe  MATE!!! MATEEEE!!!! WHATT!! MATE!!??

GO AND SAVE HER BEFORE  I  BEAT AND TORTURE YOU  TO SHIT!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡

Taehyung: Y/n!!!!!

Y/n pov

I was struggling  to  breathe under the stupid so called rogue who held me in place I was even feeling  bad because  my necklace  which  was  precious  to  me  broke  ...🙁🙁

And suddenly  I  saw taehyung  far away  standing  and observing  me ??
What  the hell this stupid so called  king who has attitude  towards  his position  is  standing  and seeing  me struggle  for life...!!! It was as if he is talking  or thinking  something  and suddenly  he shouted like a crazy person
Y/N!!!!

I was just thinking  if he had a debate with  himself  to save me now will this creature  even save me or just shout my name...

Y/n: KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

Taehyung: y/n~ah! Don't  worry  love I will  save you ...

WHATT THE HELL !!!!!! did he just called me LOVE
What is wrong  with  him ....

Suddenly  he shifted  in his wolf form and started  fighting  with  the rogue that held me ....

The another rogue who was in his human form grabbed  my arm and made me sit to a tree and he tied me to the tree and started  fighting  with  taehyung....

I was watching  the whole fight  of pack it was like a war many wolves were dead and the reason  of their  death  was  me a human ....
I started  crying  seeing  the whole surrounding  in blood beheaded wolf's
It was a great  pain which I was going through  suddenly  I  saw that t.o.p and seungri walking  in  our direction  they changed  in their  wolf form and sneakily  went behind  taehyung  I understood  what they were going  to  do  so I shouted...

Y/n: Taehyung!!! Behind  you!!

But I was late ...they both attacked  taehyung  and seeing  it I cried  harder taehyung  was attacked  by 4 rogues  at a time ...I was feeling  very angry and sad that they all are suffering  because  of me ...and I was tied to a tree doing nothing  .... it was making me crazy I was feeling myself  getting  heated due to the anger and the scene  in front  of  me  taehyung  being attacked  did not helped  me at all ... l was so much in rage that  I  felt a weird  feeling  of  power  in myself  ....the next thing I knew was taehyung  was whimpering  at  the sudden  bite by t.o.p  I lost it and that was it I screamed  so loudly  that both the rogues  and Diamond  pack froze there listening  my scream  all eyes were on me and suddenly  I lost myself....