Episode Twenty-Three: Exclusive! The Crew Gets Better

Alderheart, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Briarlight, Ferncloud and Bramblestar ran around helping the sick cats.

"I have a date with Fallen Leaves," Hollyleaf grumbled.

"I have a date with Stick," Jayfeather whined.

"I need to be at home with Cinderheart," Lionblaze muttered.

"I should be getting fussed over by Millie," Briarlight mumbled.

Ferncloud shrugged. "I'm happy to help my Dusty-angel!"

"I...uh..." Alderheart added.

"I'm Bramblestar!" Bramblestar shouted.

"We know!" everyone snarled.

A bell jiggled. "WAFFLEZ!!!" Graystripe screamed.

Alderheart sighed. "Gotta go. That's my assigned sick cat." He carried a heap of waffles and disappeared into Graystripe's room.

Blossomfall started laughing maniacally.

"That's my cue," Jayfeather groaned, following Alderheart, because Blossomfall and Graystripe shared a room.

"MEEEEEDICINE!!!!" Squirrelflight shrieked.

"Welp, buh-bye," Bramblestar muttered, walking into Squirrelflight's room.

Whitestorm's groan drifted to the helpers. Lionblaze grumbled and padded to Whitestorm.

"Briarlight!" Leafpool called. Briarlight sighed and went to help her.

"Feeeernie-Beeernie?" Dustpelt groaned.

Ferncloud stalked off, smiling.

ONE DAY LATER....

The crew seemed much better now. Blossomfall was singing, Graystripe was eating waffles with Lionblaze, Dustpelt was screaming at everyone, Squirrelflight was parachuting off the house, Leafpool sorted her collection of mini-Crowfeathers, and Whitestorm wrote like the wind.

"I think we can do the show again!" Squirrelflight purred.