Three - Dance pt. 2

~Castiel's POV~

Oh. My. God. Did he really just do that. Did Dean just kiss my nose. he must have, he was grinning madly and my cheeks were getting hotter and hotter by the second.

"What you want to do till the others get here?" Dean asked.

"Erm... I don't know. what do
You want to do, Dean?" His smile grew wider, if even possible.

"Eh... I gotta idea but I wanna wait to do that sorta stuff" he said then winked. I could tell my face went bright red.

"I need to get some air. It's roasting in here, don't you think?" I walked towards the double doors and went to the edge of the boat and lent over the side. what I didn't notice was Dean followed me outside. he rapped his arms round my waist and I jumped a little.

"If you don't like me just, just tell me to leave" he put his chin on my shoulder. I shook my head and lent my head back.

"Of course I want this, I want you too" I said turning to face him. Dean takes his arms off from my waist to cup my face.

"I want you too" he brings my forehead to his and we stare into each other's eyes. when we turn round people are going inside for the party.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

~Gabriel's POV~

The party was wild I mean all the teens were sweating and grinding against each other. I walked over to where Dean and Cas were standing.

"Hay Cassie, Deano, what ya doin'?" I asked. they both shrugged there shoulders. "ok, well where is Sammy?" I asked looking round the room for Sam.

"Sam is in here somewhere, oh and while your here, eh... is, well is it ok if you sleep in my room with Sam so I could share a room with Cas?" Dean asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course, anything for my big bro bro" I got up on my tip toes and ruffled Cas' hair. I walked away from Cas and Dean and try and find Sam. I walked over to a girl and taped he on the shoulder.

"Hi I'm Gabriel by any chance have you seen a guy, em... moose high-" I levelled my hand to the hight of Sam "- brownish greenish eyes, long brown hair and a very sexy jaw line." I smiled dreamily at the thought of Sam.

"Eh, I thought you were going to start to talk to me, but no your looking for your boyfriend" she sighed

"I'll ask someone else then, god" I was about to walk away.

"Stop, I think I know who your talking about, he was looking for you too, he said he would be back in a minute. wait with me?" She asked and my heart fluttered at the thought of Sam looking for me.

"Ok" I sigh and smile. We wait on the floor for five minuets and I see Sam peering over all the other people. I get up on my tip toes and wave to try and get Sam's attention. "Sam!" I shout but not loud enough.

Sam walks out the two front doors.

"Nice meeting you but I really have to go find Sam I say to the girl I was talking to. she nodded and I ran out the two front doors searching for Sam. I walked out and saw him at the end of the boat.

"Hiya Sammy how ya doing?" I winked.

"Gabriel I couldn't find you" he hugged me. HE HUGGED ME! I didn't know what to do I stiffened.
"Gabe?" He asked

"Uh huh?"

"This is when you hug back" he giggled a bit.

"Oh yeah, sorry"

We stood like that for a while and then looked into rack others eyes for a bit and then Sam helped me move into his room while Dean moved into mine.