Two - Dance pt.1

Cas' POV

After I brought the hot guy and his brother their drinks after the first ones I stupidly spilled their drinks the hot guy when he got up to do something.

"Hey bro did ya give the cutie my number?" Gabriel asked me while he was opening a lollipop rapper and plopping the lolly in his mouth.

I sighed "yeah I gave it to him" and tried to walk away but Gabe grabbed my arm and pulled me beside him.

"what's up Cassie, and don't tell me nothing's wrong cause I know something is" he looked at me sympathetically with a hint of sadness. I sigh.

"It's just I-I...,-" I sigh again " -the guy that I spilt t-the coffee on he's-" I scratch the back of my neck "-really cute and I ruined it by spilling coffee a water on him" I looked down to my feet.

"Well he doesn't look angry Cassie, you don't realise but every so often he sneaks a peek at you" Gabriel winks at me. "I'll go take your their orders and you can give them their lunch?" Gabriel asked and held up his thumbs, I nodded a waited for their orders. I turned round to look for Gabe and he handed the boy before a napkin.

Dean's POV

I was sitting getting my order took by the Gabriel, after he took me and Sammy's order he handed me a napkin with a number wrote on it and a name above read: Castiel, that must be the cutie guys name and his number.

"Please don't say he gave you his number too?" Sam moaned

"No it's the other guys" I looked up at Sammy and he had a huge grin plastered in his face. "what you look'n at" I asked Sam.

"You like him, like really like him" Sam whispered the last bit. After a
couple of minuets Castiel came down with our orders.

"So Cas you herd about the dance tonight?" I nudged him.

"How do yo-" he stopped mid-sentence and looked back a Gabriel and Gabriel stood with his thumbs held up. He looked back down to me.

"Erm... yeah I'll be the one setting everything up" Cas said

"Will anyone be helping you?" I ask Cas

"No my night job is to do the interior decorating for teen parties and set out the food" he told me and I saw a slight smile creep up on his face.

"Well if you want I could help you get set up cause it will get done sooner and more time to party" I wink.

"Well I do need someone taller to help me with the decorations" he looked to the ground.

"Good I'll meet you in the hall and I'll help with the decorations, what time should I be there at?"

"Be there at half eight cause I'll have already started" and he walk away.

By the looks of it Gabriel and Castiel's shifts have finished cause they took there aprons of and walked out the lunch hall.

+++++++++++++++

Me and Sam were walking back to our cabin and then we forgot the room number we stood in front of five doors rooms 664, 665, 666,667,668 we stood there for 3 minutes trying to figure it out.

We decided to just go straight in the middle. we opened the door and stood there when I saw someone sitting in the bed it was Gabriel.

"Hay Cassie come see who just walked in" Gabriel was staring at Sam. Cas walked out of his bathroom dripping wet and a towel rapped round his waste. I was staring at his body when I noticed his amazing hipbones I looked up to the bright blue eyed boys face and Cas was blushing. I smirked and looked at Sam and he looked at me.

"This isn't our room Dean it must be the next one" Sam pulled me out the room and into the next room 668, this was definitely our room, we sat for a good 5 hours watching TV. I lay on my bed and was thinking about Cas' body with his his hipbones pressed up against me when my thoughts got interrupted by Sam

"Do you think I should text Gabriel, you know so he has my number?" I nodded then took the napkin with what I thinks Castiel's number out my pocket, and put his number in my phone and text him to make sure it was his number

(Dean - Castiel)

3rd April, 6:12-
Hay Castiel?

3rd April, 6:13-
Yes, who is this?

3rd April, 6:14-
It's Dean your brother gave me your number, remember?

3rd April, 6:16-
Oh he erm... yeah he did that without telling me.

3rd April, 6:17-
Oh sorry I didn't mean. Erm sorry?

3rd April, 6:18-
It's ok I'm glad he gave you my, you know just in case.

3rd April, 6:19-
Yeah, yeah see you soon ;)

3rd April, 6:20-
Ok bye see you at 8:30 :D

I put my phone down and checked the flyer to see what time the party is at and the flyer said:

----------------------------------------Party is in the main dinning hall

Date: 03/04
Time: 8:00

Teens (13-19) only
-----------------------------------------

I looked at it again and notice it said the party starts a 8:00 and Cas told me to be here for 8:30. I walked out the door and nocked on Cas' door and Gabriel opened it

"Hay Gabriel is Castiel there?" I asked him looking behind him to see if I could see Cas.

"No, I thought you were meeting him at the hall to help him set up"

"Erm he told me to be there at 8:30 and the party start at 8:00, why would he tell me to get there later than the proper party time?" I asked Gabriel. He laughed

"That sounds like something he would do-" I looked at him confused "-don't tell him I told you but, he really likes you and things have happened in the past and he'll just try and push you away so you don't hurt him or this is very unlikely, so he doesn't hurt you"

"Ok I have to talk to him, eh you don't happen to know what time it is do you?" He looks at his watch

"6:31" I nod and run into my room to put on something more party ish I put on a tight black T-shirt and some clean blue jeans and head to the main hall.

I get to the main hall and see Cas struggling to put the decorations on the roof, the room looks really good (so does he) and he's still adding decorations, I go over and put my hand on the decoration he is holding.

"Need some help?" I asked slightly scaring him.

"Em D-Dean I told you to be here for 8:30"he looked up to me with a scared look on his face.

"Yeah you thought you were gonna get away with it didn't you?"

"In a way, yeah" I laugh and put the decoration up. me and Cas talked and put up the rest of the decorations up and even put all the food out on time we had a lot in common and I figured out than Cas has a really good sense of humour. We had half an hour before the hall would start getting filled with people. Cas sat on a set and I sat on the table.

"Dean?"

"Cas?" The room fell with comfortable silence.

"I'm going to leave before the party starts, so erm... have a good time" Cas stood up to leave when I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards me. We were so close if I bent down a little our lips would be touching, I could hear his breathing, I could feel his breath against my face, his cheeks were filling up with heat and I grinned at him and he smiled and was switching between my eyes and my lips. I licked my lips and bit the bottom one.

"Stay, for a little bit and then I can take you back to your room, you know if you want?" I whispered

"I-I would like that" he whispered back. I bent down a little and kissed the tip of his nose.

A/N
Hey sorry, I know it's annoying when people put it into two parts but it's more exciting in a way???? All well ta for reading xoxo :D