Chapter 15: A Change For the Better

Credited to Harrish6, who's account is found on ao3, FanFiction. Net, And Wattpad. I do not know if they are on quotev, but I've found them on those platforms.

They're still continuing their stories, and everyone credits them for the inspiration of creating the forced god part of the undertale fandom.

— • x BLOOD AND GORE WARNING x • —

Dream closed his eyes as his Fate was being controlled by the Deity. He felt the strings force his trembling fingers to steady as the Arrow reached it's complete look. Dream felt streams of tears fall as he felt himself let go of the Arrow which struck Error.

Error screamed louder, glitched and full of pixels. The arrow hit him, it had hurted him and made him feel a slight pinch. Fate's strings disappeared on both brothers, both being dropped onto the floor, Dream had started to sob loud and violently, putting his hands up to his face. He felt so.. Violated.

He kept on crying, not breathing correctly as he gasped for breath. Nightmare was a bit distracted as Fate let go from the air. Nightmare got up fast as soon as Dream started sobbing loudly.

Nightmare looked in disbelief, he had never seen Dream so... Depressed, nor had he felt him like this. Nightmare froze, before unthinkably walking up to Dream and hugged him. Dream stiffened and hugged Nightmare back, crying onto his black sweater.

Ink looked confused, what just happened?

Ink blinked before his eyes looked at Error, and noticed that the Arrow was intended for Error. His eyes flashed red targets, before they greyed out. Ink ran towards Error in worry, "Error!"

Error's screaming had stopped, his glitching disappeared completely and his eye sockets were empty. The arrow felt like that of a vaccine shot and disappeared shortly.

After Error had stopped shrieking he did nothing, he felt.. Nothing? No.. he just calmed down from the panicking of the shot. Error blinked his eyelights out, he looked at his hands, and then his arms, they weren't glitching or showing Error signs, nor were they pixelated.

Error looked in confusion and looked at the crying Dream, "W-.. What did you do to me?"

Fate snickered, "I gave you a very late vaccine shot."

Dream flinched at the unknown voice, he looked up from Nightmare's sweater to see Error, or what shouldn't be Error. Error's face was unmarred from Fate's strings and he wasn't pixelating or glitching at all.

What stumped Dream more was that Error seemed.. A bit lighter colored. Just by looking at his skull, something seemed more different, his Scars looked a bit more seeable, but he didn't know why..

Dream opened his mouth and hushly said, "I don't know.. F-Fate made me shoot at you..."

I trust that Fate didn't mean actual harm.. She'd have already done something if that was the case, Error looked at himself, and then looked at Ink who was nearby, what would happen if I touched him, will I glitch since I'm Haphephobic?

Error spun towards Ink and hugged him, before he backed away from him and hisses. Ink frozen at the touch, he blushed, a hug never felt so nice before, perhaps the soul made him feel new things.

Ink smiled, "That was super cool!"

Error looked at Ink weirdly, "What.. I was only testing out if I would crash."

Ink blinked and ignored that, the words Error spoke hurt him a bit though, "Can we hug again?"

"No." Error calmly told Ink.

"Oh.. Ok!" Ink frowns from the rejection, "I'll just hug Blue then!"

Ink proceeded to walk towards Blue and give him a hug, Ink put his arms under Blue's arms which showed Ink hugging Blue's torso. Blue flinched, at that, not expecting anyone to touch him.

"Woah! Ink you scared me!" Blue said to the now un-soulless being.

Ink just cuddled Blue, "I like hugging now, it feels nice!"

"Mweh heh!" Blue laughed, his face lighting up with bright blue, "You're so adorable now that you got a soul, Ink."

Ink pouts, "I'm not adorable.."

Blue chuckles, "That's how I felt when you called me a bean."

"How could I not! I drank my yellow vial and you are a bean!" Ink exclaimed.

Blue just stuck his tongue out and blep, "Well not anymore since you're acting like the bean yourself."

Ink let's go of blue and puffs up his face attempting to look mad, Ink felt a bit ridiculous but didn't know why so he didn't stop.

Nightmare snorted, "You might wanna stop before you regret it later in the future."

Ink looked at Nightmare confused, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, when you think back in the past on how Error got fixed, you'll start blushing in embarrassment at the way you were reacting with the influence of a soul." Nightmare explained.

Ink stops to think, "Huh, that makes sense."

Nightmare rolled his eyes, "Duh, I'm the God of Negativity, of course I know this stuff."

Ink gasps, "If I have a soul does this mean I'll remember more things?!"

"How the funk am I supposed to know?" Nightmare grumpily asked Ink.

Ink curiosity had never peaked so much at a word that had been repeatedly spoken every time fresh was nearby, "Funk?"

Nightmare froze, "Uh, it means.. Actually, I don't know what that means, go ask Fresh, he's literally right behind you."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Hey everyone! I hope you aren't mad now XD

so.. surprise... it was a vaccine shot? lmao

to any of you people who are antivax with choice, well good, take the people with you-

I meant booooo bad, I wanna liveeee-

Published 10/06/20

Not Edited