Chapter 1 "Confusion"

Its only been a week since he left..Bokuto said he will text me when he is all moved in. Maybe I might run into him somewhere. (During volleyball pratice) Akaashi let out a big sigh as he said to himself "Volleyball just isnt the same without Bokuto-san". Akaashi puts down his phone and runs in the court to set for the new team, Akaashi tried not to think about Bokuto while he was setting but there was a couple times where Akaashi drifted off thinking about Bokuto. When Volleyball practice was done akaashi sat on the sidewalk and took out his phone and saw there was a new message from Bokuto saying he wants to hangout. Akaashi smiled and texted back and said he will be there in 15 minutes. Bokuto texts back saying he is ok with that. Akaashi runs to his house and changes out of his volleyball clothes and into a black shirt, black ripped jeans, a white light jacket, and some black boots he grabs his bag and throws it over his shoulders and walks out the door. Akaashi finally makes it to bokuto's house and as he knocks on the door he hears a female voice calling for bokuto. akaashi knocked on the door and a young black haired girl with a blue dress and black stockings answers the door. akaashi looks at her in the eyes and asks who she is and the young girl said her name was Miki, Akaashi felt his heart stop as he watched bokuto come up behind her to give her a hug. Akaashi waves hello as his throat is in pain, Bokuto yells "Hey! Hey! Hey!!" and the girl giggles a little, as Akaashi walks inside and takes off his shoes he sees the girl blush as Bokuto and akaashi lets out a small sigh. Bokuto asks why Akaashi looks a little sad, Akaashi says its nothing and asks where they are going to hangout and what their going to do. Bokuto grabs Akaashi's wrist and pulls him to his room, Akaashi blushes a little bit but he remembers the girl at the front door and the smile fades away. They make it to Bokuto's room and as Akaashi looks around his room and sees a picture of them from last year, Bokuto see's Akaashi staring at the picture and says "hey..i have more pictures from last year" Akaashi smiles a little and asks to see them. Bokuto's face lit up and yelled "sure!", he turns around and pulls out a box of their memories, some from when they were kids and some from just last year, As Akaashi starts to smile a bit Miki opens Bokuto's door and say "Bokuto-san!!!! Come on i was calling for you to come to the kitchen because i made food for us!!" Bokuto tells Akaashi that he can stay in his room since Akaashi said he wasnt hungry, Akaashi nodded while Bokuto Shut the door with the black haired girl in front of him. Akaashi was bring heavily before dropping to his feet, he felt like his heart has just been stabbed. As tears started to run down his face he tried to stop them by thinking of all the good memories he had with Bokuto. He wipes off his tears but when he turns around he sees the nob of the door turn. Akaashi quickly tried to make it seem like he wasnt crying and faked a yawn while rubbing his eyes, Miki came in and stared at Akaashi, Akaashi looked at her and asked if she needed anything Miki said no and pushed Akaashi to the ground, Miki muttered in Akaashi's ear "stay away from my boyfriend alright?" Akaashi pushed her off but saw Bokuto was standing in the doorframe, "are you trying to attack Miki?!" yelled Bokuto. "No! its not like that!!" Akaashi yelled back while Miki was fake crying. Miki ran to Bokuto and wrapped her arms around his waist and grinned.