Chapter 2 Doubts and regrets

Akaashi was at volleyball practice helping the new team train and have a single thought about Bokuto, He didn't think of his bestfriend taking his girlfriend's side over his. One of the new members calls for Akaashi. Akaashi rises a eyebrow and walks to them, Akaashi see's a girl standing next to them and the new member says that the young lady was their new manager. Akaashi's eyes goes into shock when he sees the same black haired girl he saw at Bokuto's house. Akaashi doesnt think much of it and says hello, the black haired girl looks up at him and her eyes also goes into shock and waves hello. then slowly has put a evil grin on. Akaashi is calm and doesn't think much of it and goes to the benches to drink some water until the small manager comes up to him and says "i didnt think i would see you here, Akaashi", Akaashi looks over his shoulder to find Miki standing there evilly grinning.

(time skip to after volleyball practice)

Akaashi is walking to his house and then he hears a voice from the corner, he hears his name so he sneaks to the corner to spy on the person saying his name and see's that its Miki on the phone with someone. Miki was saying how she plains on making Akaashi look bad in volleyball so he'd get kicked off and then Bokuto will get disappointed, Akaashi gets angry at  the thought of this but doesnt do anything and continues his walk home, Akaashi finally gets home and slams the door and throws his bag on the couch while taking off his shoes. Akaashi runs upstairs to his room then locks the door, Akaashi drops to his knee's on  the edge of the bed and starts crying.

(Akaashi's P.o.v)
I knew it..i knew she was going to make my life worst to make Bokuto-san hate me, I cant let another person leave me..first my mom doesn't come home that often and not having many friends but losing bokuto?! i cant let that happen.

(the next day)
Akaashi woke up from crying himself to sleep and gets up to take a quick shower and runs downstairs to eat. When Akaashi finally made it out the door he saw Miki walking out the coffee shop with coffee in her hands. Akaashi shuts the door and locks it as he runs to school trying not to get noticed by the black haired girl.

(At volleyball practice)

"AKAASHIIII!!" screamed one of the new members. Akaashi thought it was Bokuto and got excited and turned around to see it was just one of the new members calling for him with a volleyball. "Can you set for me a couple times, Akaashi?". Oh..sure i guess, Akaashi said disappointed. After a couple sets it was time to go home so everyone was packing up. Akaashi wasn't packing up because he planed on staying a little longer,  Miki saw him not packing but thought he was just leaving late, Miki put her stuff down and stayed with Akaashi without him knowing.

(Akaashi's p.o.v)

Am i really getting replaced by HER? was i not enough? or is he forgetting me. Ugh whats this feeling in my chest..? did i..- no! i wouldn't like Bokuto-san like that..right? i should probably get ready to go home-

Akaashi see's Miki staring at him

...fuc-.. Miki..?

Pfft- you like my Bokuto-san?! Miki said laughing but looking mad. "you think he would ever like a boy like YOU?! Akaashi stays quiet during all of this. Akaashi Looks at her and says "of course  i dont like him! I only like him as a friend" Why did that hurt so much to say..? Akaashi says in his head. Miki smirks and throws a volleyball in his face, Good, Miki says while walking away with her bag on her shoulder.

Akaashi cries a little bit but gets up and runs home