Unexpected

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait
I promise, you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait
Love is here, and here to stay

****

Noelle

"Fuck-... Elle- fuck." His faltering voice sends me over the edge. My walls clench around him, gripping him like a glow and waves of pleasure washes over my body as everything around me goes blank and flatter my eyes close.

I can't even register Harry's arms tighten around me as he adjusts his angles and works me through my orgasm, looking for his release. His movements are sharp and quick now, his mouth never leaving my skin, kissing, lapping and sucking it.

Breath hitches in my throat when he looks up at me, his eyes watery, lips swollen and parted, brown furrowed in concentration.

I cup his cheeks, running my thumbs over the skin and smile before bringing him down and connect my lips to the skin of his throat, leaving open-mouthed kisses as I feel his shiver and his head roll back while he lets out a throaty moan.

His movements become floppy and I feel his cock twitch inside me before his stomach jolts and his hips tilt.

He whimpers, one of his hands cup my boob as he hips jolt forward and I feel him release in long spurts inside of me.

He grunts and lets his head fall in the crook of my neck, both of us breathing heavily as we try to catch our breaths.

I look up at the ceiling while running my fingertips over Harry's back, his hot breath hitting the side of my neck as he leaves a few gentle pecks there.

"I love you, so fucking much." He says, in a low breath and I smile, kissing the side of his head.

"I lov-"

Just when I'm about to reply, the sound of the hotel room being ripped open stops me and I push his body away from mine, covering myself with the cover while my eyes widen for the scene in front of me.

Thomas is there, looking at us with a frown, his clothes are the same he had during dinner.

"What the fuck is happening in here?" He shouts, stepping inside the room. Hands closed into fists, clenched jaw and eyes burning into mine and Harry's naked bodies.

"T-Thomas."

I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do.

"What is he doing here?"

This time Harry is the one speaking and I turn my head to look at him. His green eyes are burning into mine, an angry expression covering his gentle features.