18 :: Just Dance, But It's On a Boat and You're Surrounded by Italian Men

Previously...

"Ugh! You bastard!" Zucchero growled as he came up from the deck.

Oh hell yeah, it was almost Torture Dance™️ time!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Zucchero scowled at the four of us, eyes narrowed. "You hid yourself by stretching one yacht over another like some kind of thin skin," Said Bruno, looking down at the green-haired man. "You moved within the slim space created between the boats, ambushing us as you pleased. Quite the conundrum, you have my deepest compliments."

"And he'll have my foot up his ass," Abbacchio sneered. "Enough of the talking, I'm ready to beat his face in!" Bruno put an arm in front of Abbacchio to keep him from moving. He shook his head at the ex-cop. "I want to handle this," he said. Abbacchio huffed but stepped back.

Zucchero's stand appeared behind him, in his hand is Mista. It was obvious he was nervous, his movements twitchy and unsure. He hadn't planned for there to be four of us left, but here we were. Four versus one. Zucchero pointed his rapier-dagger at Mista's head. "I'd stay still if I were you!" Zucchero warned, despite it being futile. "Or do you want your comrades to die?!"

Bruno chuckled, giving Zucchero a mocking smile as Abbacchio scoffed. "You of all people should know you wouldn't last a day as a mafioso if a feeble threat like that rattled your bones," he spat, expression flattening into a stoic frown. "Give up and I'll show mercy, but the moment you injure Mista, I'll gut you like a fish."

I glanced up at Bruno in mild shock. There really wasn't a reason to be shocked though. The timeline had already been messed up by me, so I guess their words would be messed up as well. Remembering every spoiler I'd stumbled across, I'm pretty sure Bruno was the son of a fisherman. So he really did know how to gut a fish.

Zucchero stared at Bruno for a moment, expression sort of blank. They had a tense staring contest before Zucchero snapped, a high pitched laugh leaving him as he went to stab Mista.

Before I could properly register what had happened, Bruno had used his stand to lengthen his reach and punch the green-haired man in the face.

"Ugh!" Zucchero grunted as his head snapped to the side by the force of Bruno's punch

"It's just like Giorno said, your need to remain hidden while attacking is a point of weakness!" Bruno said, yanking his arm back towards himself. Zucchero looked at his own neck in surprise as it started glowing blue.

"You need some speed," Bruno said, eyes narrowed and his voice deep. Zucchero's head popped off his neck like a rocket. He yelped as it went flying, landing with a thud. Mista's body floated down onto the deck.

"Damn, that was hot," I said, forgetting I was, in fact, not at home by myself. I hear Bruno chuckle as I realize I'd said that out loud.

"Grazie, Tesoro," he said, giving a small smile.

"You weren't supposed to hear that," I muttered, scurrying off to head to Mista's side. I knelt by the brunet as the others found Giorno and Narancia. Mista slowly came too, his body fully 3d again. He grunted as his eyes fluttered open and they settled on my face. A grin spread across his face.

"Congratulazioni, Bello," he said, slowly sitting up. "You guys did it."

I smiled back at him. "You should be saying 'congrats' to Bruno, Abbacchio, and Fugo," I said, standing up and helping him up. "They did all the brain and muscle work."