24 :: Risonanza Proiettili (2)

Warning: A good chunk of this chapter is in Third Person pov. I've got places marked telling when it changes from 1st to 3rd or vice versa.

.

.

.

Previously...

I made my decision.

"Gotcha, ya little bastard!"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I grabbed Formaggio just as he jumped off the top of the car. A yelp left the tiny man as my hand encased him tightly. Formaggio scowled at me, obviously not prepared for this outcome. Had I not been here, the episode would've gone down the same road it did last time. I decided to see how badly I could mess up before whatever god that sent me here got pissed.

"I found him, Nara!" I called to the black-haired boy on the other side of the car. How'd he get over there so fast? Narancia looked around the car, eyebrows raised in surprise.

"I didn't obliterate him?" He asked eyes narrowed on Formaggio's squirming form. "Well-"

"Am I hearing things, or did a bomb go off?"

"What the hell was that?"

Narancia and I glanced at each. I huffed and glared down at Formaggio. "We'll question you in a bit, Cheese Man." Narancia held his arms out for Aerosmith to land on, the little fighter plane disappearing as it landed. He turned to me, but his eyes widened.

"Marcato, look out-"

Little Feet was right beside my face. He lashed out.

"Shit!" I yelped as a stinging sensation started up on my face. Due to my surprise, I accidentally dropped Formaggio. "Damn, that hurt!" I cradled my cheek, wincing as my hand brushed against the small wound. Then, I realized our pursuer was gone.

Narancia forced my hand away from my face, looking at the small but deep cut. "He's going to have more holes in him than Fugo's suit when I'm finished with him," He growled, looking at the blood on his hands. He glanced back at the civilians. "We need to leave first though, then I'll find him and slaughter him!"

꧁ ───── ♫  𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 ♫ ───── ꧂

Formaggio watched the two men talk, a frown across his face. He'd been hoping Marcato was just as oblivious as Narancia was. He'd been proven wrong on that front. His best bet would be to take out Marcato first.

Even then, Narancia was still a threat as well with that crazy ass stand of his. He didn't even know Marcato's stand ability, so that made that man so much more dangerous than Narancia.

He peeked out from behind the car tire, watching them interact. Formaggio smirked when he saw Marcato was beginning to shrink as well.

"Huh, where the hell did this come from?" Narancia asked as he picked up his switchblade. "It's too big to be mine. This behemoth is practically a machete!"

"Good, they don't know they're shrinking," Formaggio muttered victoriously. It wouldn't be long before he could use that to his advantage.