Chapter 2

Days, weeks and years fly so fast. Onyx and i become so close to each other though we still fight a lot. Pano ba naman hindi eh ang asungot ng pangit na yun. Ang gusting gawin lang nun palagi eh ang inisin at bwisitin ako. IIyak ang ang araw na hindi niya ako nabwebwesit. It was like a routine for him to ruin my day. But I can't deny that he's a very protective and loving bestfriend to me. Yeah. I consider him as my bestfriend since I have no other friends aside from him.

I just don't get along with my other gir friends. Many on them are fake. Guys wants to be friends with me coz they like me romantically. I don't like it. And many of our batchmates can't stand with my attitude. Si Onyx lang ata ang taong  kayang ihandle ang ugali ko. with my bossy and bitchy attitude.

Pero kapalit nun is I have to bear with his annoying face. 

I became so close with the Macron family. Nalaman ko din na half brother lang sila Dustin and Onyx. Dustin was his dad's child with his first Spanish wife and Dustin's dad is a French. So Dustin is mixed Spanish, German and French since his Mom was half Spanish and half German. Onyx is half Filipino and Half french, since his mother is pure Filipina. Nalaman ko din na sobrang yaman ng pamilya nila. Their dad is business man and their family is a known to be good in business. They have a business circulating around the world. Their dad is one of the biggest business tycoon in the world, they achieve their wealth through their ancestors that is passed by generation by Generation. Even with their overflowing richness and wealth they still remain humble and down to earth.

Tita Amanda is like the kindest person I have ever known. She treats me like his own child. She busy me things and gifts and she's the one who takes care of me when I get sick since my parents are always away because of their work. And tito Jeffrey is like a father to me, he was known to be a beast in business but is very loving in his family. Though he's a bit stern with his kids especially in raising them since they'll take his place soon. 

Dustin and I become so close, he treats me like his sister. Yeah sadly but I'm all good about it. He treats me like a princess. As I get to know him more my feelings grew stronger. He's like my favorite puzzle na kahit ang hirap buohin ay hindi ka parin mapapagod dahil alam mo na worth it ang paghihirap mo. Si Dustin ay ang tao na hindi basta-basta nagpapakita ng emosyon, alam ko na minsan ay nahihirapan na rin siya. His father has a very high expectations of him. He is known to be a brilliant achiever in their school how he manage everything. He is the president of the school counsel and at the same time captain of the basketball team. He is a consistent top 1 since elementary. Girls flock on his feet, marami din ang may gusto sa kanya. He has everything. Ofocurse sino ba naman ang hindi magkakagusto sa kanya. With that body, looks and intellect. He's like a perfect package. He has it all. Kaya ang hirap magkagusto sa iba eh. walang makakapantay kay Dustin. Kahit isa wala.

Ang hirap din minsan dahil sa sobrang perfect niya ay maraming nababaliw sa kanya. Girls would spam his inbox with messages and some of them are fighting because of him. Duh kala naman nila papansinin sila nito. 

Dustin has never been into relationship. At the age of 20 ay wala pa siyang naging girlfriend. Some girls are making rumors na he's gay daw kaya hanggang ngayon ay wala parin siyang girlfriend. Petty to those girls na hindi lang pinansin eh sasabihan na ng bakla? Girl wala lang talaga silang type sa inyo. Sa ganda ko ngang to hindi ako napapansin yang mukha niyo pa kayang hmm. ewan ko nalang.

Maraming babae ang nalilink sa kanya but none of them are true. Mga feelingera lang talaga ang mga babaing yun. Nakikita lang ng marami na nag uusap sila ay pinagsasabi na nito na may something sa kanila ni Dustin and those fool believe. Well I become like those fool people.

Pano ba naman eh pinag sasabi talaga eh.

I was 10 years old while Dustin is 17 and on his grade 11 habang ako ay grade 4.

I went to their house to play with Onyx since girls in the park don't want to play with me. Para namang pipilitin ko sila e ang papangit nila. Kapal ng mukha sakin pa talaga tumanggi. Hmp

Kaya kahit na naiinis ako sa pagmumuka ni Onyx ay tiniis ko nalang dahil nabobored na ako sa bahay. 

I was busy putting gowns on my beautiful barbie doll when the door bell rang.

The maid went to the gate to see who it was. Hindi ko nalang ito pinansin dahil wala namang akong pakialam.

"Umupo muna po kayo maam. Tatawagin ko muna si sir. Sabi po kasi niya dito ko daw po paghihibtayin ang bisita niya. " magalang na saad ni Manang.

I eyed the girl from head to foot. She's pretty, she has this paper white skin, pointed nose and plump lips colored with pink. Also a pink cheeks. She has this long fake lashes that define the color of her contact lens. Her brows are colored with blondie brown too.

Yeah, I can easily see that her lashes are fake because only the upper lashes are long while on the lower, it can be hardly seen.

She doesn't look foreigner to me so her blue eyes won't work on trying to be American girl to me.

She carefully sat on the steel while chair that is exclusive for the front yard. Their front yard is big and covered with different flowers since tita Amanda loves planting different flower. Ito na din ang ginawa niyang garden. It really looks so beautiful and very refreshing kaya mas gusto ko dito maglaro. The floor was also covered with healthy and clean bermuda grass. Dito ako nakasalampak ngayon habang nakakalat naman ang mga laruan ko.

Onyx is still on the dining area, being feed by his Nanny because he is not allowed to play unless he's finish. What a baby.

I continue with my business not minding the barbie wanna be. I comb my barbie's hair making her look more beautiful. Napangiti naman ako. She looks like a princess. I wonder if I dress a gown like her would I be this beautiful too?

"Hi little girl" I was distracted by a high pitch voice from my back.

It's the girl na bisita ni Dustin.

I face her and give her a timid smile. 

"Hi"

Bumalik na ako sa ginagawa ko nang magsalita na naman ito ulit.

"Hey what are you doing?" She ask as she tries to peek on my business.

"I'm obviously playing with my dolls." I replied. She chuckled like there is something funny.

wow may nakakatawa te? 

"Oh nice! I used to play dolls too." She said. Hindi po ako nagtatanong.

"Oh that's cool. Why did you stop playing dolls?" I ask

She chuckled again. Hindi ako nagpapatawa dito, nagtatanong ako nang maayos

"I'm not a kid anymore. I'm matured already so I don't have to play dolls anymore."

Ganon? 

"I'm not a kid anymore. I'm already 10" I stated

Tumawa na naman ito. Pigilan niyo po ako at masasakal ko tong babaing to. Kanina pa tawa ng tawa wala namang nakakatawa.

" Then you should stop playing dolls and start learning how act maturely." she said as she eyed my toys.

I may play dolls and toys but I'm not that childish like girls on my age. 

"By the way i'm your ate Xandra. Your kuya Dustin's girlfriend." She introduced herself with a big smile on her face. Kumunot naman ang nuo ko.

"No you're not." I reply.

She look confused "What?"

"You're not his girlfriend. He doesn't have a girlfriend." 

She barked a laugh. 

"Well he has now." I don't like her smile. Parang pinagmamayabang nito na Boyfriend niya si Dustin.

Nagsalubong ang kilay ko.

"You're a liar." I said.

She look offended and there is a irratation form in her face. The angel facade is now gone huh.

" you little--"

"Xandra!" She was cut off by a serious Dustin.