Hey, I'm on Stream!

✨timeskip✨
  Onceler woke up around 1 in the afternoon. He yawned and sat up in his slightly stiff bed. Reaching over with a moan, he grabbed his phone and looked at the notifications. 2 from Twitch, 27 from Twitter, and, surprisingly, fresh texts from Dream.

Dweamy 😳: going live soon, cya there?

Dweamy 😳: live now. call me on discord

Onceler turned on his crusty ass PC and opened up Discord. Hearing the 'satisfaction' of the call pinging, he slid into his comfy chair and turned on the cam. "Hello, sugar lips," yelled Onceler as the call connected. "Don't say that!" Dream yelled.

He messed up the portal in front of him as Onceler giggled in the mic. "DAMN YOU! Now I need to find another lava pool." Onceler mirrored the Twitch stream on his phone and then placed it down again, tilting it so he can see it.

Onceler set in silence as Dream scavenged for a lava pool. He looked at his clock behind him. It read '2:14 PM'. "So...."

"So?" Dream retorted.

"Aww, is little baby Dweam pissed off? Oh whatever can I do to help?"

"*tea kettle noises* Y-You can help by shutting up" Dream wheezed out.

"Not funny."

"I think i-it's pretty funn-"

Onceler hung up and huffed. "...why do I have a crush on that guy! He's such a jerk...a..cute jerk.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shordt wridting

:D